Sleepover~// 🇺🇲 America X Philippines 🇵🇭

Yes,  imma try these type of ships
With Philip and stuff.
But I'm not obsessed with the ship.
I just like it.
( just in case you didn't know, Phil or philp
Is a shorter way of saying "Philippines ")
___________________

~ 🇺🇸 America's POV ~

I had to wait at Philips door,  since he invited me and a couple more countries to a sleep over and I got there too early for him to come home from his shift at a cafe close by. 

It was now 7pm,  and japan,  russia,  Spain, estonia, and finland where there,  and still waiting for that boy to come. " ahhhh- I'm sorry you guys, my boss is a biscuit!.. " everyone chuckled, " did you get that one from my father?.. " I said,  he smiled at me and opened his house door. " welcome everyone! Do whatever you want because I'm too lazy to explain what we're not supposed to do,  I'll go change, " he when upstairs and left us there.

I put my bags down and look at the others,  russia was talking to Finland abit, while Spain sat down at the living room and japan was standing there waiting for something to happen I suppose. At some point I talked abit with japan,  but... It was awkward.

Then phil came down the stairs and told everyone to go sit comfortably in the living room,  since we all wanted to watch a horror movie. And play abit of games he said that what got everyone's attention. Everyone then got they're pillows and blankets out and just sat on the couches and on the floor,  I sat on the floor next to Philip and russia. While Finland, estonia, Spain,  and japan sat on the couch. 

" anyone have an suggestions for games to play?.. " Philip said,  as Spain followed,  " how about truth or dare?" we all then looked at each other and none of us minded. So we decided we'd play it, we soon all sat in a circle formation,  " Spain,  you begin since your the one that chose to play this stupid game.. " estonia said, seriously annoyed and he didn't want to play. But Finland has his ways. " fine,  Estonia! Truth or dare!" Spain was acting like a kid in my opinion, but he still continued. " truth. I've learned alot when I always pick date- I mean.. Dare.. " everyone either chuckled, or giggled.

" hm,.. " Spain started to think for a question to ask estonia,  and eventually got one. " who do you like most in this room right now?.. " estonia just raised her eye brows and began,  " Easy! Finland,  he's actually the only dude that gets my jokes-" I wheezed,  " you mean,  laughs at your horrible jokes?" estonia acted offended " leave me alone bro! See what I mean?" he said,  " oo.. I ship!" japan added,  then estonia continued, " okay! My turn! Phil, truth,  or dare~?" estonia asked hyped." hm,  dare I suppose. " Phil sat there like a innocent and cute bean. " I dare you.. To kiss the person you like here. " philp blushed,  " b-but.. " estonia chuckled,  " no bites dude!" philp then had a tsundere type of tone,  " fine! But everyone close your eyes!" " ok-" everyone kinda said then closed they're eyes.

I was cheeky,  and since I had my sunglasses on,  I could just about not close my eyes and look where philp went and who was he gonna kiss. So,  Philip then looked around,  and he landed on me,  I was abit nervous. Since yes,  I gotta admit,  I kinda liked Phil. But I don't know if I'm prepared to have my kiss by him-
He started to get closer and closer to me,  and soon enough,  I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder,  I was just asking questions at this point,  and seroouslY nervous and scared and just- my thoughts stopped as he then kissed me,  and backed off quickly,  " open Your eyes now guys!" he had a nervous tone on his voice,  and he still managed to hide it,  abit.

I on the other hand,  was abit blushing but I guess none noticed it. But then we just played abit and then picked out a movie called the "Nun" I knew it was a horror movie,  and so we all snuggled up next to each other,  and just sat down,  and watched the movie. Half way there was a jump scare,  so since Philip was just beside me,  he hugged my arm and hid his face onto my black shirt. I thought I was cute,  and just let him be,  the others where having they're own cute moments too,  like estonia and Finland cuddling together as they watched it.
I swear I saw japan take a picture of them without them noticing. The movie was nearing an end,  and Philip was still on tugged on my shirt and scared abit,  I just told him that the movie is gonna end and he looked up at the TV screen to check.

He let go of my shirt and just sat up but sit holding my hand from under the blankets that where covering our legs,  he was shaking abit,  but it was okay with me.. The movie atlast, finally ended. And we all stood up,  some went to get water,  while others started to see where they where gonna sleep for the night, but I just check my phone,  it was about 2:47Am and we all needed to head to bed, some of us got to sleep in sleeping bags on the ground, and estonia and Finland plus japan got to sleep on the couch for the night.  I slept next to Phil and next to the TV, 

^^ time skip 3Am ^^

Everyone at this point was asleep,  even me,  but eventually got woken up my Phil, since he wanted to ask me something,  " hey.. Ame.. I'm sorry I'm interrupting your sleep,  but can I... Cuddle with you?" I blushed,  But I got the fact that he was scared. " it's okay philip. You can cuddle with me " I smiled at him,  and he smiled back as he got closer to me, he looked so cute when he slept,but soon enough, I went to bed as well,, 

----------------------
I'm proud I could publish this chapter today-
And write more words!
Wow!
Fun fact; 2:47am was the time that I actually decided I'm gonna finish this.
Ye!
So now,  it's 3am exactly EST and I need to go to sleep-

1031 words