New comer, // 🇮🇪 Ireland X scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Oof this is kinda a strange one.
Btw this is high school AU,
And they're both boyos-
(plus, this is kinda for my
English teacher,  he's from Ireland but..
He doesn't have wattpad, so this is for him but secretly-)

This is so cringy-

Have fun(?)
-------------------------------

~ third person POV~

It was a beautiful sunny day,  as ireland was groaning before the period even began.

He sat usually at the back of class,  and he heard rumors that there was gonna be a new country added to his class, he was kinda excited. But not that much,  since most of the new countries that come to this to this school,  are either nerds or just stupidly beautiful and ireland didn't really have a thing for those types of people.

So he just layed his head on his own desk and waited till the teacher comes to announce whatever they say normally everyday.

^^ few minutes later ^^

The teacher,  EU,  came in and wrote the date on the board. " good morning class,  as.. Some of you.. Might know,  we have a new student today!" he said joyfully,  attempting to make the students feel happy that they had a new student in their class. But in reality,  they didn't care.

" um,  okay,  well, welcome Scotand, he's new,  so.. Be nice to him. I know how some students can get.. " he looked at america with a dirty glare and received a groan.

Someone then knocked on the door, and it was the new student, Ireland looked up. To see what type of person he is. That's the thing about ireland,  he sometimes judges people from they're appearance.
" right on time,  introduce yourself scotland. " EU said,  making scotland look up. " oh.. Um.. I'm scotland, and I really like history.. And drawing.. " Scotland said abit nervous.

" alright,  thanks for the introduction. Go take a seat at the back. " EU pointed beside ireland. Ireland widened his eyes. Not thinking straight. He looked away. Blushing. ' what the hell am I doing-!?' he thought. As Scotland walked over to him and sat next to him and put his books down. He looked at Ireland confused,  then looked back infront listening to EU talking about some subject.
" hey?.. " Scotland said,  gaining abit of attention from ireland.

"uh. Hey." Ireland said, sounding nervous. But not making any type of eye contact with the Scottish.

" i'm scotland.. I'm sure the teacher told you,  what's your name?" scotland said,  attempting on talking to him. Ireland took in a deep breath and just let it out, and then looked up to scotland and answered him. " my name is Ireland. " scotland smiled at his reply, " wanna do the worksheet together?  I don't really,.. Uhm.. Understand. " scotland said, " aren't you like a nerd or something?" Ireland said, making the scotland infront of him offended. " excuse me! Just because I wear glasses, doesn't me I know the whole dictionary!" he said, making Ireland chuckle abit. " surprised you knew the word dictionary then, "

Scotland started to get mad, " oh, I'll make it a 'DICKtionary' soon, " he crossed arms and turned away from the Irish.

^^ lunch time ^^

At lunch time, ireland spotted Scotland sitting by himself,  eating his lunch, ireland stopped talking to his friends,  and stood up,  walking over to him. Leaving his friends dumbfounded. " do you think they'll get together?" japan asked america at the table  Ireland was sitting at,  " yea. I mean, look at how Finland and estonia become a couple. " both of them chuckled but giving each other glaces.

" hey,  why are you sitting alone?" Ireland asked Scotland,  as he sat down next to him,  " oh, I don't know, " scotland said using sarcasm. " maybe because I'm the new student and people don't want to be my friend. " Ireland gave him a dumbfounded look,  " yea. No reason. " Scotland remained eating his food, ireland grabbed his hand, and scotland blushed,  " cmon,  you can sit with us in my table!" he said joyfully, " w-wha-" he pulled Scotland to his table. Sitting him down next to japan and himself.

Everyone stayed quiet. Since it was really awkward and hasn't happened in a long time,  a new country sitting at there table wasn't a bad thing, it's just. They don't know what to talk about,  " so,  guys,  this is scotland, be nice. " he glaced at America " oh c'mon! I'm not a bully for you guys and the teachers to treat me that way-!" America groaned.

" yea yea, whatever bro" ireland chuckled while Scotland just stared at his face blushing admiring his smile. Ireland noticed this,  and looked back at Scotland confused.  " You need something?" scotland snapped back into reality, and looks at his face with an embarrassed face, " n-no! It's nothing"
" whatever you say bro. " scotland just looked away,  but flinched when he felt Ireland's hand on his hip he just blushed and looked at ireland, then looked down.

^^ time skip after school ^^
~🇮🇪 Ireland's POV~

I stepped outside and it was raining. So I pulled out my umbrella, noticing another figure behind me,  I looked back and saw scotland. " hey. "

He looked at me and just blushed. I smiled abit,  and looked down abit,  then I gave my umbrella to scotland. " take it. My house isn't far, I can run. " Scotland then just looked at me. " but.. You'll get cold.. " he said and I jsut shoved it at him,  " just take it, I'll see ya tommorrow. " I said and ran down the stairs and towards my house. Leaving scotland there. A tomato.

________________
BONUS!
^^ The next day ^^

"uh.. Im fine guys.. Just a cold.. " ireland said and layed his head on his desk, with some other counties around him,  including scotland.

" ahhHHHhH! I shouldn't have taken the umbrella! I told you you'd get cold!!" Scotland worried but still yelled.
" it's fine-" " NO IT'S NOT YOU-"

Then Ireland was dragged home by scotland.

______________

Sorry I couldn't upload a new chapter!
I had alot of things going on,  and family issues and midterms-

But luckily. That's done.
I'll try and get more chapters up!

975 words