◇•4•◇

Chapter 4
Fighting
Katelyn and Travis

◇•◇•◇

Katelyn

"So, any plans?" I ask.

"More testing today..." Taiya groans.

"This is stupid!" Aphmau exclaims.

"How have your dreams been?" Kaiya asks her.

Recently, Aphmau's been having weird dreams, with a guy named Aaron, who is apparently her fiancé.

"The usual..." she sighs.

Then suddenly, I get the stupidest idea.

"Let's cause a riot."

They all stare at me.

"A riot? As in, fight people? Uh, have you been counting security guards?" Taiya asks.

"I don't see another option. I'm tired of being here, and I know you all are to. We  all know how to fight, and are strong." I say.

"Well... you aren't wrong. It's a good idea, but we need a plan. We need our old clothes, and an escape route." Aphmau says.

"I have a map." Ein says, making us all jump.

"Stop doing that!" I snap.

"Sorry." He shrugs, and puts the map down. We all huddle over it, examining.

"There." Kaiya puts her finger down, and traces a line. "That's the easiest escape route. It goes by the room where our clothes are, and if we fight hard enough the Guards won't be too much of a problem."

"Looks good to me. What about the scientists?" Taiya asks.

"They've been checking out me and Aphmau. The males at least. If we see them, punch them." I say.

"Sounds great. When do we go?" Kaiya asks.

"How about now?" Aphmau asks.

I smile.

"Let's do this."

Travis

"I... have a really bad feeling suddenly." I say.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asks.

"I think the girls are about to get themselves into a lot of trouble for some reason." I sigh.

Aaron tense up suddenly, and puts his hand over his neck.

"Yeah... I feel it to. Aphmau is in danger..." he mutters.

"I can see the lab, we're almost there." Nell says.

Aaron takes off running, with my close behind.

"Aaron! Travis! Wait up!" Zane yells, running after us.