◇•19•◇

Chapter 19
Truth Hurts
Aphmau

◇•◇•◇

"

H-hey... Aaron..." I stammer nervously.

He closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath in, then out.

"Aphmau? Aph, is everything okay?" Ivy asks.

"I'm fine Ivy!" I say, "Just, gotta go."

"Oh, alright. I have to go to. Have a good night." She replies. My phone beeps, saying she hung up.

Aaron picks me up, he's gentle, but obviously mad despite staying calm.

Like the calm before a storm.

And this storm is huge.

He closes the door with his foot, and walks over to the bed.

"So."

Oh no.

"What's the deal with Balto?"

Knew it.

"I..." I look away, honestly scared. The last time this happened was after he had marked me, and I hadn't told him about the thirsty creeps that had started staring at me when I went to the mall.

Let's... just say Aaron wasn't very happy.

And we may have had to replace a wall.

He stares at me expectantly, waiting for an explanation.

"I..." I take a deep breath in, and end up starting from the beginning.

I sighed, playing with the grass growing on the ground. Prison is boring, but I suppose that's to be expected. My cellmate didn't talk to me very much. Male prisoners keep staring at me, I know I'm pretty, but this makes me uncomfortable.

"Hey." I look up, and get shoved roughly into the wall. Opening my eyes, I see a red-eyed werewolf. I recognize him, but I can't remember...

Wait, I remember. Balto.

"Hey Baby." He said, licking his lips.

"Uh... hey Balto... what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Oh nothing, just..." he eyes me up and down, "getting ready to f*** you."

Wait what?

His lips roughly smash onto mine, and as things start to escalate I manage to push him away long enough to scream.

He flew off of me suddenly, and my knees buckled, putting me on the ground. I immediately redressed myself, and looked around.

A ginger haired girl was on top of Balto, pummeling him. In front me was my cellmate, Lucy, who smiled sympathetically and helped me stand.

An officer ran over, with familiar pink hair. She pulled the ginger girl off of Balto, and grouped us together.

"What happened?" She demanded.

Her voice is familiar.