◇•5•◇

Chapter 5
Lost Memories
Aaron

◇•◇•◇

"So, you really don't remember us." Travis says.

"Well, little bits and pieces... mostly just names, phrases, and words... barely ever a scene." Aphmau sighs, yawning. She leans on me, and instinctively my arm goes around her. She tenses up, and I remove it.

"Sorry..." I mumble.

"N-no it's fine..." she murmurs sleepily. So I put my arm back around her.

"Yes! That means I can reuse all my old jokes!" Travis cheers. Katelyn snickers.

"Nice try Playboy." She pushes him lightly.

"We should try and find things to jog their memories." Zane says.

"How though?" Kawaii~chan asks.

"What if we bring them to familiar places?" Travis suggests.

"High school?" I ask.

"High school." He agrees, as the plane starts it descent to land.

◇•◇•◇

"We can go tomorrow, but for now we should take them home." Travis says, as we enter the street.

"Home?" Katelyn asks.

"You may not remember, but you and Travis lived together. You were dating. Aphmau and Aaron also live together, and Kaiya and Taiya are their adopted daughters." Zane says.

"I knew it!" Aphmau exclaims, glancing at them.

"I... yeah that sounds right..." Taiya sighs, rubbing her head.

"Kawaii~chan and I can let the rest of the street know." Zane says.

"Where's Nell~chan?" Kawaii~chan asks.

"She stayed behind." Zane replies, before taking her hand and leaving.

"I'm tired..." Aphmau yawns.

"Let's get you home then." I say, smiling a little.

So, we all split up and go back to our homes.

◇•◇•◇

"This place... it's so familiar." Aphmau murmurs, once we're inside.

"Is it okay if we just... look around? Just, to try and remember?" Kaiya asks. I nod at them, and they take off exploring the house.

"Come on, our room is up here." I say, guiding Aph upstairs.

"We share a room?" She asks.

I nod.

"We sleep together?" She asks, once in the room.

"I can sleep on the couch if your uncomfortable with that." I promise.

"N-no, it's fine... I don't mind if we share a b-bed..." she replies, sitting down.

"Oh, yeah." Aphmau fumbles with a white string around her neck, and a ring slides off. The ring I gave her.

"Here." She gives it back to me, and I notice her old ring is on. I smile, and put it on.