◇•10•◇

Chapter 10
What He Knows
Zane and Nana

◇•◇•◇

Zane

It's horrible.

Now I know how Ghost feels.

Being dead sucks.

Or... sort of dead? Coma I guess is the right word.

After everything went black, I woke up staring at the sky. I stood up, and looked around.

I was translucent, glowing slightly, and on top of my own body, which had a knife buried into it's back.

I was a ghost, obviously.

Looking up, I saw Cathy taking off white gloves, and throwing a garbage bag off of her clothes. She smiled and left.

Aphmau walked in a moment later, and gasped.

She just stares.

"Aphmau?" I ask.

She didn't show any signs of hearing me.

"Zane!" I look to the side.

Kim was beckoning to me.

I ran over.

"Kim?" I asked.

"Ghost." She corrects.

"Sorry, Ghost. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. Are you dead?" She asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

She peeked back out.

The others had arrived.

They blame her...

Kawaii~chan cried.

Garroth stared at Aphmau.

Vylad checked me me.

"He's still breathing!" Vylad yelled.

"Call the hospital!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed.

Ghost waved a hand in front of me.

"Snap out of it! Look, I can't keep this up much longer! What hap-" she closed her mouth abruptly.

"Ghost! Don't take over like that suddenly!" Kim exclaimed. She can't see me.

I sighed, and go back over.

Kaiya and Taiya are gone. Aphmau is gone. Aaron punched Garroth, and ran off after Aphmau with Katelyn.

Garroth held his jaw, groaning.

Travis runs after Katelyn.

An ambulance and police car arrive.

Everyone gets into the ambulance, along with me. I'm pulled into it with my body.

"Will he be okay?" Garroth asked.

"He should live. Whether he's okay or not is a good question..." the paramedic says. I recognize her as Luka, the same one who helped Vylad when he was shot.

"What happened to your jaw? And, where's Aphmau and the others?" Luka asks.

"Aaron punched me. Aphmau... she ran off... we were a little harsh..." he sighs.