◇•26•◇

Chapter 26
Aaron, Aphmau, and Taiya VS Balto, Zack and Xavier
3rd Person

◇•◇•◇

"This way." Aaron says, rounding a corner.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Taiya pants, scrambling to keep up with him.

They crash into another group, Mika and her team.

Pearl's eyes widened, and she stepped to the side just in time.

Of course, this left Aaron and Mika to crash into each other.

"Ah!" They both yelp, and Taiya halts, just in time to not trip over them, and back away.

Joseph wasn't so lucky, and fell on top of Mika.

After everyone had stood up, they all stared at each other.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked finally.

"Tracking Balto." Mika replies.

"We're looking for Mom." Taiya pipes up.

"Both scents are coming from the same direction, I can smell them too now. Let's hurry and take out Balto." Ellie crosses her arms.

"Nuh uh. That a**hole is mine." Aaron growls.

"Fair enough. Just make sure that you don't kill him..." Mika sighs.

"No promises. Let's go." Aaron says.

"What happened to your e-" Ellie starts, but gets cut off by a scream.

"Long story." Taiya says, following her father as Aaron rushes off in the direction of the scream, recognizing it as Aphmau.

The rest of them?

They go outside and get ready to watch the fight.

Lucy hands out popcorn.

◇•◇•◇

It's been half an hour.

Nobody has come yet.

Xavier stands outside the door, sighing and doing his best ignore the... uh... noises... coming from the room he was guarding, which contained Aphmau and Balto.

Of course, that was until he went flying through the door.

"Good punch Dad." Taiya whistles in admiration.

Aaron doesn't reply, kicking Xavier. Taiya's gaze fixes on one of the walls in the room, and she charges over, tackling Balto and getting him off of Aphmau.

Aaron sees them, and runs over.

Past Taiya and Balto, who were wrestling on the ground, and straight to Aphmau.

He put his arms around the smaller girl, who attempted to scream, before realizing it was Aaron.

"Aphmau, are you..." Aaron trails off, as she just shakes. He takes his sweater off and puts it around her shoulders, and she grabs the ends, pulling it tighter around her. He stands up, and walks over to Taiya and Balto, where the new human was sitting on top of him.

"For a kid, your heavy!" Balto exclaims.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT A**HOLE?!" Taiya yells at him, then looks up at Aaron and stands up. "I'll go get Xavier."