prolouge (rewrittenL

(edit: explained why All Might and Izuku don't like eachother, as I completley forgot to say anything about it)

Izuku was sitting on a bridge thinking back to what bakuhoe told him. He took his shoes off, and started writing a note, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back, and saw a ghost like skeleton. "Kid, don't jump, it just ain't worth it. I'm sure ya got something to live for, someone who really cares about ya" the figure said, "the names sans, sans the skeleton. Anyways, tell me why your up here". "*sigh* I always wanted to be a hero, but I was diagnosed quirkless. I've spent all my life getting bullied because of it. Today, someone who I once called a 'friend' told me to jump and hope to get a quirk in the next life. and then my idol, All Might, told me I couldn't become much of anything in modern society without a quirk" Izuku explained. "I'm sorry to hear that" sans sympathised.  "Don't worry, no need to worry about me" Izuku said. "It may not be a quirk, but what if I gave ya my magic" sans said. "What" Izuku asked. "Yeah, I could merge my soul with yours, you would be able to use my magic" sans explained. "You'd really do that . . . for me" Izuku asked. "Yep, just promise me this, don't use these powers the wrong way, kay" sans said threataningly. "I won't let you down" Izuku exclaimed. "Kay, you probably won't notice anything until the morning though" sans said, as two hearts popped out of their chests, and they merged.

 "Kay, you probably won't notice anything until the morning though" sans said, as two hearts popped out of their chests, and they merged

Izuku put his shoes back on. He had renewed determination pushing him onwar