chapter 7 (justified suspence)

*too lazy (had writers block) to write the other battles, so timeskip to elections, and USJ*

*I'll write em as filler chapters or whatever later*

*also, should I switch to first/second person, stay in a omnipotent view, or just a regular 3rd person view*

*sorry for the timeskips in this chapter, I wanted to get to the juice as quick as I can*

(special)
"today we are going to be doing something that will affect your future in this school . . .

. . . you're going to decide class representitives" aizawa said, "I don't care how you do it, just finish by the end of the period". with that, aizawa curled up in his sleeping bag, and went to sleep. "I SAY WE SHOULD PUT IT TO VOTE" Ida said.

*timeskip*

izuku midoriya *written in comic sans per izuku's request* 3
momo yaorozu 2
Ida: 1
asriel: 1

"I know I made the decision, and this is fair, but . . . " Ida sighed. "look, i appreciate the offer, but i can't take this position, cause I'm two tired, goes that means i'm a bicycle" izuku joked, "i'll be willing to keep everyone in check as a 'judge' of sorts". everyone seemed fine with the idea, and revoted, leaving Ida with 5 votes, and 3 for momo.

(neck minute)

"today we're doing rescue training, get in your costumes and then on the bus" aizawa said, too tired to do much of anything.

*timeskip cause there's one in the manga*

"hmm, midoryia, right" a brunette asked izuku. "yeah, that's me" izuku responded. "you're just wearing your normal clothes, why is that" the brunette girl asked. "meh, they're comfortable and easy to hide in. no one'll expect i'm a hero in training" izuku lazily replied. "oohhhh! that's so smart. woops, my name's ochaco uraraka" ochaco said. "nah, it's fine. i'll learn your guys' names eventually, just too lazy to do so now" izuku replied.

"LINE UP ACCORDING TO YOUR I.D. NUMBERS. FILL THOSE SEATS IN AN ORDERLY FASHION" Ida yelled. "ida's going full throttle" izuku sighed. "DARN IT, IT WAS THIS TYPE OF BUS" Ida shouted. "hey midoriya, I generally say what's on my mind" a frog girl said. "oh, what is it, kid" izuku asked. "call me tsu" tsuyu said, "and that symbol on your shirt was exactly like the one dreemurr had". izuku's eyes just went black, which meant that tsu was right on her money. "so, what's the connection between you two" tsu asked. "I think you've goat it all wrong, pure coincidence" izuku said. "y-yeah, just a coincidence" Asriel said.

*timeskip to arrival*

"IS THIS UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN" some people shouted as they entered the large dome.

"thirteen. where's all might? I thought he was meeting us here" Aizawa asked. "it seems he reached his limit during his morning commute. he's resting in the break room" thirteen 'sneakily' told their co-worker. "the height of irrationality" aizawa sighed. we should be on guard then, just in case. "so be it, let's get this started" aizawa said. "before we do, I have a few points to go over" thirteen announced, "as I'm sure many of you are aware, my quirk is called black hole. it can suck in and tear apart anything". "and you've saved lots of people with it" ochaco exclaimed.

"indeed . . . however, my power could easily kill. I've no doubt there are some among you with abilities of similiar caliber. in our superpowered society, the use of quirks is heavily restricted and monitored. it may seem that this system is a stable on, but we must never forget that it only takes one wrong move with an uncontrollable quirk for people to die. during aizawa's fitness test, you came to learn of your own hidden potential. through all might's battle training, you experience the danger that your respective quirks can pose to others. this class will show you a new perspective. you will learn how to utilize your quirks to save lives. your powers are not meant to inflict harm. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you're meant to help people".

"great, first off-" the sound of space and time distorting itself interrupts aizawa, as a purple tear in reality is seen expanding near the center of the building. a horrifying man starts to crawl through the tear.

 a horrifying man starts to crawl through the tear

"HUDDLE UP, AND DON'T MOVE" aizawa yelled.

ironically

"huh". "THIRTEEN, PROTECT THE STUDENTS" aizawa demanded.

they appeared before is during our rescue training

"what the heck's that?! more battle robots? like during the entrance exam" kirishima asked. "DON'T MOVE, THOSE ARE VILLIANS" aizawa demanded, as he put his goggles on.

we learned that what the pros are up against . . .

what they face in the field . . . 

is . . .

evil unleashed

+μ3  3/\/D

/= ¤ Г  /\/¤₩