chapter 2

"WELCOME EVERBODY, CAN I GET A HEY *silence* *sigh* TOUGH CROWD, EH. WELP, TODAY YOU'LL BE TAKING THE ENTRANCE EXAMS -" the announcer yelled as Izuku fell asleep. "And you, kid who is sleeping. That is very disrespectful" someone yelled, waking Izuku up, but he just ignored it and went back to sleep.

Izuku woke up to the sound of momo yelling. "come on, punk, wake up" she yelled. "relax, relax. just tell me if I missed the exam or not" Izuku asked, "Cause I'd be boned if I did". "Heh, no you did not" she said, chuckling at his pun. "Thanks for waking me up, I think I'd be bonely if I woke up on my own" Izuku said. "no problem, punk" momo said. "follow me, I know a shortcut" Izuku said.

*timeskip*

Izuku was leaning against the wall in a very uncomfortable outfit, the basket-ball shorts were fine, but there was a T-shirt and no jacket. Izuku felt naked. "oh, hey punk. what's with the glum look" momo said, walking over to him. "I feel naked" Izuku said. "I know, right, these clothes are so light" mom said she said, flexing. "no, I mean I feel naked without my jacket" Izuku said. "oh, I know that feeling" momo said, more emphatically. "hey, what do you think of quirkless people" Izuku asked. "why do you bring that up" momo asked. "nevermind" Izuku said. "I think they're pretty cool. people with quirks take em for granted, but if you didn't have power originally, you know what it's really about. a friend once told me that, but she also said that people who gain powers can become corrupt. they can be friends with everyone one day, but kill them all the next" momo said. Izuku's eyes widened and became solid black. 'w-what, d-does sh-she kn-know about th-the r-r-resets. th-that can't be'  Izuku thought. "that reminds me of a quirk an old pal had. RESET. they could alter timeline to their will" Izuku said. they both just stayed silent until the buzzer rang. Izuku teleported inside, grabbing momo. they arrived at the center of the city, and saw some robots, Izuku sent bones through 3 1-pointers, and momo sent a spear through the center of a 3-pointer. "could she . . .  sans said to himself.

*battle montage*

momo- H.points: 65

izuku- H.points: 69

just as Izuku and momo finished off the last of the robots they were facing, the land started to tremble. people were trying to escape a giant robot. said robot punched a building down, which was ready to make some human pancakes, tasty. before the building could collapse, Izuku teleported to the crowd, and held his left hand up, and it was engulfed in a blue flame, and somehow held the building in place, and formed a crater under izuku's feet. his left eye was permeating a green flame that trailed back 4 feet. "MOMO, A LITTLE HELP" Izuku shouted. momo ran at the 0-pointer, and gave the robot some bullet hell with her spears, but the spears barely scratched the surface. izuku looked around for a place with no souls, and threw the building there. izuku teleported into the air, and as he was falling, he gave his battle call. "it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, threats like you . . . should be burning in hell". izuku summoned a gaster blaster, and fired a shot that melted most of the monster in half. he safely teleported to the ground, and searched for any injured souls. he found one, momo's a monster soul with determination red cracks. her leg was injured, and she was dangerously low on HP, 50/2500. izuku teleported to momo, and penetrated the attacking 3-pointer with a 6 foot bone. izuku lifted a peice of rubble of of momo's foot, and fired a gaster blaster at her, but the blast was green, healing momo to 1000 up. "TIME UP" present mic yelled over the intercom. izuku helped momo limp over to the gathering of participaters where the hero 'recovery girl' was, well, healing people. Izuku was extremely tired from using sans' magic so much, and he fell asleep after a few minutes of fighting it. he was still standing up though.

when izuku woke up, he was in a room that looked like a doctor's office. "I see your awake, sonny" an elderly voice said with a hint of motherly care (no, toriel is not with recovery girl. I just see recovery girl as the kind of grandparent that is very motherly and kind to kids). "I'm recovery girl, as you may know. although you had no real injuries, we brought you in here just in case. you've been out for about three hours, and I've gotta hand it to ya, sonny, you did pretty darn well out there. it's not my place, but I can say with one-hundred percent certainty that you passed" recovery girl said. "t-thanks, b-but it was n-no problem, really" izuku said, trying to be modest. "ya remind me of my daughter, very much, your modesty and kindess, even after such tasks" recovery girl said, sadly. "you have a daughter" izuku asked, trying to be polite. "had, I had a daughter" recovery girl said, she was filled with sadness. "if you don't mind me asking, what happened to her" izuku asked. "*sigh* ya see, sonny . . .

a/n
should I replace/rework any other characters, and if so, who. I'll give ya till 3-15 to tell me if you don't want any of these changes, and I wont implement them.
i will make prequel chapters for each character

heros

swaps

mineta --> Asriel

soul fusions

lida + papyrus

shoto + asgore

ochaco + toriel

(if shoto and ochaco soul fusions are in the story, than shoto x ochaco will be a thing)

villians

*flowey joins the battle*

swaps

none

soul fusions

toga + frisk (and chara *against her will*) may have toga become a hero