chapter 8 (TSTWPWYFWUA)

(the song that will play when you fuck with U.A.)

"VILLIANS?! NO WAY!! WHAT VILLAINS'D BE DUMB ENOUGH TO SNEAK INTO A SCHOOL FOR HEROES?" onss of the students yelled in shock. "thirteen, aren't there intruder sensors" momo asked. "yes, of course there are . . . ! are they only here, or also at the main building . . . ? either way, if the sensors aren't working, it has 5o be one of their quirks that's doing it.this play is far from the the campus, and they picked a time when there'd be few people here, so maybe they're not as dumb as they seem. they must have an objective, because this is a well coordinated sneak attack" thirteen rambled, despite being in the middle of a crisis.

"THIRTEEN! BEGIN EVACUATION, AND TRY CALLING THE SCHOOL! ONE OF THESE VILLIANS MUST BE JAMMING THE SENSORS. THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE ONE OF THEIR ELECTRIC TYPES (probobly stunfish XD) IS CAUSING THE INTERFERENCE. KAMKNARI, TRT USING YOUR QUIRK TO SIGNAL FOR HELP" aizawa ordered. "got it!" denki said, still shooken by the fact that this was not a drill (I repeat! this is NOT a drill). "teach, you can't fight them all alone. you're quirk isn't suited for crowd control" izuku shouted. "no good hero is a one trick pony. thirteen, take care of them" aizawa said, as if he knew he was gonna die.

"our intel said it was just supposed to be thirteen and all might, so who's this" one of the villians questioned. "dunno, but he's coming at us all alone" one responded. "a dead fool, then" the first inquired as they began to fire. aizawa wrapped them in his scarf, and made them butt heads, rendering them unconcious. aizawa tripped a large one (that honestly looks like the thing from the incredible 4). "hurry up and evacuate, guys" Ida ordered, taking lead. "I won't allow that" a voice echoed as the purple tear in space and time appeared over their heads, "BEGONE (thots. had to do it XD. y'all ain't getting the jump on me).

Izuku realized he was over the avalanche zone. he quickly teleported to the ground, and felt . . . at home. Izuku saw the center of the building, and saw aizawa about to be killed by a giant fucking zombie bird, but it would be too far for a teleport if he wanted to have the energy to last, but he was determined, and didn't care how much it drained him. he channeled all of his magic to his soul . . . his soul! he never tried it before, but it was worth a shot. he teleported some of the way, and focused his psychokenisis on his own soul, and pushed foward. it hurt like hell, but he was on course for the battle. he summoned bones around his hand to form a crude gauntlet, and reared his fist back, and, using all the momentum he had, punched the mutant in the side of it's ribs, knocking it back 5 feet. izuku teleported to the ground, losing his momentum, and watched the bird regenerate all the damage it had taken.

"you can't beat nomu, he was engineered to KILL all might" hand man bragged. "look, that info is handy and all, buy I don't care what it was made to do. all might deserves all the hell he gets, but for the sake of my friends, you're gonna have to see him in hell" izuku said, showing how little he cared for all might. the villians were shocked that a hero in training would say that about the symbol of peace. "it's a beautiful day outside" izuku started, confusing the enemies, "birds are singing, justice is being dealt. on days like these, villians like you . . . should be burning in hell". izuku summoned a dome of bones around aizawa, and summoned bones that pierced a few unexpecting villians.

izuku felt a presence behind him, but heard asriels blaster shooting whoever it was. izuku turned around, and saw a girl roughly his age holding a knife that was stained with blood, and had dust stuck to it. he checked the soul, and confirmed his suspicions . . . this was frisk, or atleast the reincarnation of them. they got up, and stared at izuku, their eyes meeting. her blood red eyes showing both euphoria and regret, but mostly glee. they were getting a kick out of this, despite having a poker face.

they seemed to be analyzing izuku, and than it seemed as if something had clicked in their mind. "well hello again, sansy" they said. "why hello to you as well

frisk"