chapter 4 (old friends)

I walked into class 1.A. , and saw bakugo, momo, a kid with blue hair and glasses, a kid with half red, half white hair, a kid with yellow hair, a kid with six arms, a kid with spiky red hair, a girl with pink skin, a guy with black hair, a guy with a tail, a girl with brown hair, a girl with aux cords on her ears, a kid who looked like he was a rock, a kid with blonde hair, and a kid with white hair and Amber eyes. the last one seemed very familiar as well. "hey momo" I said. "oh, hey, punk" momo said, "how are you doing". "I'm good, how bout you" I asked. "I'm go-" "if your here to make friends, then get out. this is *drinks juice* the hero course. it took eight seconds for you to quiet down. time is a precious resource, you lot aren't very rational, are you? I'm your homeroom teacher, shota aizawa. pleased to meet you. quickly now, change into your gym clothes" aizawa said in a monotone voice. (yes, I am using the manga to write this). "A TEST . . . OF OUR QUIRKS!?" the class shouted in unison, minus izuku, momo, and the white haired kid. "what about the entrance cermony?! or guidance sessions?!" the brown haired girl asked. "no time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes. U.A. is known for its "freestyle educational system". that applies to us teachers as well" aizawa esplained, "softball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50-meter dash. endurance running. grip strenght. side stepping, upper body training. seated toe touch. you did all these in middle school, yes? your standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests. this country still insists on prohibiting quirks when caclulating the average of those records. it's not rational. the department of education is just procastinating. Izuku, how far could you throw in middle school". "37 meters" I responded. "great. now try it with your quirk. do whatever you need to, just don't leave the circle. give it all you got" aizawa said. "sure" I lazily replied. I set the ball down, and just stood there. "are you giving up" aizawa asked, cocking an eyebrow. "nah" I said. I took my left hand out of my pocket, and my eyes faded to black. a small green flame burned in my left eye. a blue flame enveloped my left hand and the ball as the ball floated in the air. I tossed the ball straight up, and summoned a gaster blaster. as the ball came down, I fired the blaster, sending the ball flying in the beam "get dunked on". after 3 minutes, aizawa held up a device that read 1,497 m. "it's important for us to know our limits. that's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of hero you'll be" aizawa said. "WHAT THE HELL? EXPLAIN YOURSELF, DEKU!!" bakuhoe shouted as he exploded his way to me. I saw aizawa start to use his scarf, but my eye just started burning again, and I held bakugo in the air as he was surrounded by a blue aura. "heh. when will you learn your lesson. even if I wasn't holding you up, aizawa would have stopped you. and even if aizawa didnt stop ya, I would just dodge. so stop trying. oh, and if you're gonna call me something other than my name, call me sans" I said. I let go of him, but he still came at me. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE MORE THAN A PEBBLE IN MY DAMN PATH" he shouted. I just slammed him into the ground, leaving a body shaped crater. "you look upset about something. guess that means that I'm not as usless as you think" I said.

*timeskip*

1 momo yaoyorozu
2 izuku midoryia
3 Asriel dreemurr
4 tenya Ida
5 shoto todoroki
6 mejo shoji
7 katsuku bakugo
8 fumikage tokoyami
9 mina shido
10 ochako ururaka
11 koji k
12 rikido
13 tsuyu asui
14 yuga aoyama
15 hante sero
16 denki kaminari
17 Kyoka jiro
18 toru hagakure
19 ejiro kirishima
20 mashirao ojiro

aizawa walked off after telling us to change back, and go to class. "aizawa, you big fat liar" all might said. "all might . . . so you were watching . . . good to know you don't mind wasting time" aizawa said. " 'rational steps', 'knowing your limits'. you should know that there is no way that midoriya kid could have done that" all might scolded, "and last year . . . you expelled an entire class of first years. you mercilessly discard those with zero prospects. you saw the case files. two of them are quirkless, and somehow had quirks, and one of them had no records". "if they have no quirk, or have no records, as long as they show potential . . . *aizawa glared back at all might, but his eyes weren't their usual character* they can be heroes. acting out of character, you haave no right to judge. what happened to "you can be a hero", huh.

✡⚐🕆

✌☼☜

☠⚐

☟☜☼⚐

✋☞

✡⚐🕆

😐☜☜🏱

🏱☜⚐🏱☹☜

☞☼⚐💣

💧☟⚐🕈✋☠☝

❄☟☜✋☼

🏱⚐❄☜☠❄✋✌☹.

✡⚐🕆

❄⚐☹👎

💣✋👎⚐☼✋✡✌

☟☜

👍⚐🕆☹👎

☠⚐❄

👌☜

☟☜☼⚐

🕈✋❄☟⚐🕆❄

💧☜☜✋☠☝

🕈☟✌❄

☟☜

🕈✌💧

👍✌🏱✌👌☹☜

⚐☞" aizawa retorted in a distorted voice.

*timeskip*

"man. that was exhausting" I sighed. "yeah, I'm bone-tired" sans said. "you didn't even do anything" I whispered. "so?" sans asked. shrugging and winking. "hey, punk. wait up" momo called. I stood still, and looked back. "hey, you're the kid who stood up to bakugo, right" the kid with white hair called out. "oh, hey. Asriel, right" I asked. "Asriel? Izuku, he's a monster as well, and I think he knows" sans said. I looked at sans, and gave a small nod. "yeah, the name's Asriel dreemurr" Asriel said, "your quirks are so cool". "thanks, kid" I said, "you've goat a point". "really, an out of place pun" momo sighed. "guess I just rose to the occasion" I shrugged, "besides, puns a sans-sational". "welp, later punks" momo yelled as she ran off. "welp, now that she's gone . . . you don't have to hide your knowledge. so, what happened to the kid after your fight" I asked. "i-i don't know what you're talking about" Asriel stuttered. "asriel" I said, and sans made himself barely visible. "oh . . . I . . . I don't know. all I know is that the souls scattered among the surface" Asriel said, finally getting that I knew. "well as far as we know, momo has undynes's soul, and seems to have a basic concept of reset and where her power came from" I said. "I see . . . well, I'll talk to you tomorrow, then. hopefully we can find the others' Asriel said, waving and walking off. "goat-bye" I said.