↳ three

"screw you, luther!"

The Hargreeves, minus Five, stood in their living room waiting to know why they were called to a family meeting. Odette had been with Diego when he was asked to go home, so she sat on the couch, trying to stay away from as much drama as she could.

Allison has brought down a small television screen with a clip inserted in it. The siblings all watched their mother and father on the screen, the night Sir Reginald Hargreeves had died. Their mother, Grace, just walked out of the room as their father fell on top of his bed.

"I mean, do you really think Mom would Hurt Dad?" Vanya spoke up, not taking her eyes off of the screen.

Luther turned to her, "You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya. Maybe you don't know Grace anymore."

"If he was poisoned, it would've shown in the coroner's report." Diego said, pointing out the obvious.

"Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes." Luther sighed, annoyed at his brother.

"Maybe all that low gravity and space messed with your vision." He said and walked closer to the TV

Klaus chuckled at Diego's comment, stuffing more chips into his mouth, "Look closer. Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up, and it's gone. She wasn't poisoning him, she was taking it, to clean it."

He moved back to where Klaus previously was and flipped a small pocket knife that was in his hand.

"Then where is it?" Luther asked, "I've searched the house, including her things and she doesn't have it."

Diego looked down at his hands, "That's because, I took it from her. After the funeral."

Allison who was once leaning against a pillar, was now yelling at Diego, "You've had the monocle this whole time? What the hell, Diego?"

Luther was quick to attack with his words, too, "Give it to me!"

"I threw it away," He said, shifting his eyes from Allison to Luther.

Allison scoffed at his comment, and Luther got closer, "You what?"

Diego stood up, pointing the knife at Luther, "I knew that if you found it in Mom, you'd lose your shit, just like you're doing right now."