↳ five

"this bitch justpissed me off

"this bitch just
pissed me off."

Odette and Diego walked back into the mansion and Odette immediate walked to the living room knowing that was where she had left her jacket. Diego told her he wanted something from his bedroom and so he excused himself.

In the hallway, he heard footsteps that he had not heard before and so he immediately reached for a knife and chucked it at the person there. He looked up to see two people in kids masks with guns in their hands, one a woman the other a man. They cocked the guns and Diego began running away to get to a safer area.

From the living room, the gunshots could be heard and Odette quickly grabbed her jacket, "Oh, fuck this."

Growing up with Diego and the rest of the Hargreeves had its perks, surprisingly. Odette now knew how to handle knives and guns, not as well as Diego, but she knew. Immediately she ran to the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knives she could find and began twisting them in her hand. Slowly, she made her way upstairs only to see Diego jumping down to the living room.

"Are you serious?" She whispered to herself, then hid behind a large pillar so that the people in masks wouldn't see her.

She tried her hardest to look around her, attempting to find any other Hargreeves sibling that wasn't Diego. Odette realized the gunshots couldn't be heard anyone and she looked down to the living room, immediately spotting Diego. Even in the darkness she could see him winking at her, but he moved slightly and the gunfire started again.

Odette ran down the stairs as soon as she saw Luther and Allison appear out of nowhere and attack the two. Allison, however, got stuck battling the much bigger and stronger assassin. Odette circled the knives in her hands, trying to find the perfect opportunity to throw them. The man grabbed Allisons that and began to choke her, so Odette flicked one knife through the air landing right into the mans arm. The pain from the knife shot up through his system and he dropped Allison, only for Luther to tackle him down.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Allison asked, looking around the room, panting.

"You're welcome!" Luther told Odette, in a rude tone.

Odette still had another knife in her hand and she raised it at Luther, "I'm the reason he dropped her! I was doing just fine."

"Shut up, Luther!" Diego screamed from the other side, then all four of them quickly ducked down as the shooting started again. Diego grabbed Odette's arm and pulled her closer to him as the two hid behind the couch.

"Once the shooting stops, leave!" Diego told Odette as he tried to catch his breath.

She laughed at him, "Fuck no. This is the most fun I have had in a while."

Odette placed a kiss on his cheek and crawled away to the other couch, "Odette, what are you doing?"

"Watch and learn, D." She said as she went from the back of the couch all the way to the front, pulled out the other knife and threw it from the complete opposite angle she was at. The one in the pink mask saw the knife fly by and changed the area she was shooting at, which allowed Odette and Diego to run out of the living room.

The lady in the pink mask followed Allison down the stairs and to the kitchen, shooting at her every time she found a chance. Diego followed closely behind with Odette and they calmly walked into the room, seeing Allison being thrown against the table.

"You wanna rumor this psycho?" Diego asked Allison as he walked closer.

"No, because this bitch just pissed me off." Allison told them and she hurled at the masked person once again.

Odette looked around the room for a knife knowing it would come in handy for Diego, as Allison threw punches and kicks. Diego took a shot at the person, but was thrown to the side where he found his own stick - this time from a foosball table - to use. There, the two battled it out and Odette joined in on the fight with a few kicks and punches of her own.

Diego kicked the person hard enough for them to start running and Odette fixed her hair then handed the knife to Diego, "Get her."

Diego angled the knife, then threw it knowing it had hit the other person. Odette helped Allison up and the three of them walked out of the room they were in. They tried following the noise to find Luther and ended up in the foyer of the house with Luther on the ground.

"Luther!" Allison screamed as she ran up to him, Diego following closely behind to help him up.

The two siblings pulled him up and began slowly moving him, but Luther stopped them as he spotted the person in the mask pull the wires on the massive chandelier that was hanging, "Get out of the way!"

He pushed his siblings off of him as the chandelier came crashing down, pushing Luther to the ground. Somehow, he was still breathing, and somehow, he was able to get out from underneath the chandelier. His clothes were ripped to shreds as he stood up, hair that was almost fur like being exposed.

Luther stood in the center of the room as Diego, Allison, Vanya and Odette all stared at him astounded to see what had happened to him. His skin was almost animal like, and with the thick hair on top, Luther no longer looked human. He looked like a true animal, a monster, almost.

Luther looked at Allison, then turned away and ran up the stairs of their house, leaving the siblings in shock.

Odette slowly walked up to Diego, "Your mom."

"Shit." He whispered and ran up to where his mom was, leaving the three girls to themselves.

Odette walked up to the girls as she heard Vanya ask Allison, "Did you know?"

Allison just shook her head at the two, and Odette could see in her eyes that she felt as if she had never really known Luther. Odette didn't know what to do, and neither did Vanya so they stood in their spots until Allison realized that Vanya had been cut.

She left to get something for Vanya's forehead, and Odette began to clean up as much as she could. Diego walked back downstairs to see Odette cleaning, and he knew there would be no use to tell her to stop because that was her way of coping stress and trauma.

He began to pant around the room, then looked at Vanya, "What are you still doing here? You could've been killed!" He looked at Allison, then pointed at Vanya, "She is a liability."

Without saying another word, he walked away from his sisters and sat on the couch thinking about all that had happened, but especially what he had done to his mother. Diego looked down at his hands, regretting what he had just done upstairs.

Odette noticed Diego lost in his thoughts and she sat down next to him, "Are you okay?"

Diego's eyes were full of tears as he looked up at Odette as he struggled to form words, "My mom."

Odette looked around the room, knowing that none of the other siblings knew. She grabbed Diego's hands as they walked away to another room for him to grieve over his mother in peace.

(a/n)!

emotional Diego starts..... now