↳ fourteen

Not much planning and not much preparation had gone into the fight for the end of the world

Not much planning and not much preparation had gone into the fight for the end of the world. The Hargreeves siblings still knew that if they didn't do anything, everyone that they loved and cared for would be gone in an instant.

Klaus was finally sobered up, Allison called her daughter one last time, Diego ignored all of Odette's calls, and yet the group couldn't think clearly. Vanya was nowhere to be found, but Allison had told her siblings that she was incredibly pissed off at Harold Jenkins.

Luther sat on the couch in the living room, "So what exactly did Jenkins do?"

Allison sighed, "She thinks he murdered the violinist who was first chair because he went on this huge rant about how he's the reason why she even got first chair. He's the reason why her powers are as, well, powerful as they are. He's a murderer. As simple as that. He killed his dad, lied to Vanya, and now he's just killing everyone in his path."

Diego shook his head, "So, he's the reason why the world is going to end? Sounds stupid if you ask me."

Luther looked up at him, "I don't know. I don't know if he has powers."

Klaus rolled his eyes at his family, "Are you guys dumb? Vanya is the reason why there's an apocalypse, not Jenkins! Have you guys seen her powers? Because I have! She can do anything, she can bring chaos or she can bring peace. She can manipulate sound, move shit with her mind, she can make it fucking rain in sunny weather! She's the most powerful one out of all of us, and the fact that we, and dad, surpassed her powers and made her feel like shit her whole life, only made her anger stronger. Her emotions are what fuels her powers and that's why she's so strong."

The three siblings in front of him look at Klaus with their mouths wide open. Even Ben looked at Klaus wondering how he even noticed how strong she was. Diego furrowed his eyebrows and looked between Luther and Allison, who was downing her glass of wine.

"So," Diego spoke up, "how do we stop her?"

Klaus looked over at Ben, unsure of what to say, but Ben figured it out, "Her violin. She manifests her energy though her violin."

Klaus chuckled then looked back at his siblings, "Ben said we take her violin away, we take away some of her power."

"Ben is here?" Luther asked.

Allison shook her head, "That doesn't matter right now. Klaus, how do we stop her completely?"

Klaus stuttered over his words, but Diego spoke up before him, "I don't think we can, but I think we need all the help we can get. I need to call Odette."

"Wait!" Allison exclaimed, "Call Odette? Diego, she doesn't have powers!"

"Don't you think I know that, Allison?" He shouted at his sister, then calmed himself down, "She doesn't have powers, but she throws a knife almost as good as me. I have to curve the trajectory of what I throw, but she doesn't."

"Call her," Luther whispered, "He's right, we need all the help we can get."

While the rest of them tried to come up with a plan, Diego walked off to call Odette. The moment the call started, she picked up, "You fucking assh-"

"Yell at me later, Odette. We need your help. Come to the house." Diego said, cutting her off.

There was a silence on the other side of the line, "Say please."

Diego chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Please?"

Diego heard the sound of keys rattling through the phone, then Odette spoke up, "I'll be there soon. Try not to die without me."

(a/n)!

so uhm I didnt know how to end this like at all. I was struggling with it for so long because I didnt want to follow the last two episodes of the show. I didn't want Vanya to be the villain, I didnt want them to put her in that tiny ass room after what she died to Allison. As much as I didn't want to do it, I had to do something and that involved Vanya's powers. This was the best way I could try to end it.

There is another chapter after this and that will be the final chapter of the book!