↳ fifteen

"Do we have a plan?" Odette asked the Hargreeves siblings who just awkwardly looked between one another

"Do we have a plan?" Odette asked the Hargreeves siblings who just awkwardly looked between one another. The group was standing outside of the concert hall that Vanya was at, but they couldn't go in without a plan.

Luther looked at the group, "We go in there."

"That's a location," Diego said while he rolled his eyes, "not a plan. Is that all you got? Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page because right now, we're all over the place."

Luther nodded his head and swung the door open for his siblings and Odette to walk into the Icarus Theatre.

Odette looked at the group, "Guys, we need a plan!"

"There is no time for one!" Klaus responded, "The concert started already."

Allison ran off to try to reason with Vanya, which everyone knew wouldn't work, but they still let her go.

Diego looked over at Luther, "You're using her as a distraction aren't you?"

"It's the best chance we got." Luther responded, while looking at the direction Allison ran off in.

Odette grabbed Klaus' arm and dragged him away while the other two brothers spoke amongst each other. Klaus shook his arm free from her grip, "What?"

"Is Ben with you?" Odette whispered to him.

Klaus' eyebrows furrowed, "Excuse me?"

"Is Ben with you?" Odette asked once again, looking him dead in the eye.

Klaus nodded his head as a response and Odette looked overhear shoulder at Luther and Diego, "Okay, Luther is probably gonna tell you to be a lookout or whatever. Don't do it. Figure out a way to get the damn violin and bow out of her hands."

He looked at for a moment before responding, "Okay. Okay, I'll try."

By the time that Odette and Klaus had turned around, Luther and Diego were nowhere to be seen. Instead, hundreds of people were running out of the small doors, trying to leave the theater as fast as they could.

Klaus and Odette looked at one another and Klaus mumbled, "Oh shit."

The two ran through the crowd to get inside and what they ran into was worse than they had expected. With the power from her violin, Vanya's body had been lit up to an, almost, blue color. Her eyes were blue-grey as she continued to manifest whatever power she could find within her. Klaus and Odette dropped down to the floor as they scrambled to get behind some seats.

They found the rest of the group, along with Five. The sound of gunfire was heard throughout the theater and Five slammed his hand down to the floor, "Fuck!"

"Do you know them?" Luther shouted.

"Yeah! We're in deeper shit now!" Five yelled back.

Odette looked behind her, "Klaus, you need to do something. Now."

Klaus stood up and let himself completely relax. His powers began coursing down his arms to his fingertips allowing Ben access to him. It almost seemed as if Ben had been using Klaus' body as an in to the world around him. He extended his tentacles and took down each person with a gun at once.

Odette ran over to Diego, "Is that Ben?"

"Yeah, Klaus is powerful as hell after all." She responded to him.

Vanya's music began to grow louder as the group huddled to figure something out. Seeing how powerful Klaus was made all of the siblings turn to him to be the leader, but Klaus shook his head.

"You guys, one person can't stop this. You all have to work together because what one of you lacks in power, the other has. I can't do much, I'm only human, but you all need to work together so don't look at Klaus to finish this." Odette told them as brutally hones as she could.

All of them nodded their heads knowing Odette was right. Luther was the first to speak up, followed by Allison, then Klaus, but Odette left the group alone and walked off. Diego ran after her before she could get too far.

He grabbed her arm and she turned to face him, "If I die," Diego spoke, "I want you to keep my knives."

"If you die, Diego, I have nothing to live for. You better be alive when this is over." Odette warned him, trying her hardest to not cry.

Diego softened his grip on her arm and moved forward. He moved his free hand to tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear, "If I die," he repeated, "just know that I love you."

He placed a kiss on her cheek, but Odette moved her head and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips interlocked for a few seconds, but it felt like hours. Odette moved back and placed her hand on his cheek, "You are not dying on me."

((a/n))

this was sooo ugly I am so sorry lmao

this da end thooooo