Chapter 12

Leon and I were walking in silence to where he said the last electronic part was. It was a comfortable silence. I came up with a plan "Hey Leon once we get the other electronic part we have to find Claire" Leon cocked a brow at me "What's with the change of heart?" I sighed "It's just that she became a cop to find her brother. I don't want to abandon her. I want to help her" Leon nodded "And also she's our colleague"

Leon chuckled "You always did have a good heart" He lightly kissed my cheek "Let's go find Claire" A light shade of pink dusted my cheeks. He grabbed my hand and lead me to where he was talking about.

(Time Skip)

Leon had gotten the last electronic part and we were just about to go when my radio went off. I answered it "Hello?" "Y/n, its Claire, I need your help! There are a sworm of zombies around me and I've just heard them big footsteps again" "Ok, Claire stay calm! Leon and I are on our way. Do you have anywhere to hide?" It was silent for a moment and then she spoke again "Yeah, there's a safe room here. It's on the second floor west side" "Ok, we aren't that far away. Stay there and don't move. I'll radio when we're there"

"Leon, Claire needs our help. there's too many zombies and the big dude is on his way" "Let's go" Leon and I had managed to collect more ammo along the way, and dodge most of the zombies coming our way. I heard the distant sound of gunshot and I knew it was Claire. "Come on, we're close!" I ran closer to where I heard the gunshots and I could see Claire trying her best to fight off the zombies. I look behind me to see if Leon is ok "Go on ahead, I'll deal with these"

(Claire's Pov)

I was walking along, collecting ammo and a few herbs I found. I managed to deal with the zombies really well. Then out of nowhere, a big sworm of them came along. I was able to kill a good few of them but I ran out of bullets. I couldn't see any around and I couldn't run away from them. I was cornered. "Ugh this can't get any worse" Just as I said that, I heard footsteps. familiar loud footsteps "Oh shit"

I remembered I had my radio with me and decided to call Y/n. It was silent for a few minutes and I thought she wasn't going to answer but then I heard her voice "Hello?" "Y/n, it's Claire. I need your help! There are a sworm of zombies around me and I've just heard them big footsteps again" "Ok, Claire just stay calm! Leon and I are on our way. Do you have anywhere to hide?" I look around to see if I can see anywhere that's safe "Yeah, there's a safe room here. It's on the second floor west side" "Ok, we aren't that far away. Stay there and don't move. I'll radio when we're there"

The line went silent and with that I hid in the safe room. I found some more bullets in there and decided to make it a bit easier for Y/n and Leon to kill the zombies by taking some down again myself. After all, they could have just left me there but they helped me. I didn't even show that I was grateful . I was being selfish and ignorant. So I'm going to change my behaviour because they are rescuing me, again, so it's the least I can do.

I left the safe room and started to shoot the zombies again. I heard voices and looked up past the zombies. it was Y/n and Leon, I'm so glad they're here. Y/n was making her way over to the swarm of zombies gathering around me and started killing them. When I went to reload my gun, I was caught off guard by a zombie that pushed me to the ground. He knocked the wind out of me and I tried to get back up but I couldn't. When Y/n noticed I was down, she called for Leon to come over and help

(Your Pov)

I had just finished killing a bunch of zombies when I saw that Claire was getting into a bit of trouble. She had run out of bullets and went to reload, as she was reloading, a zombie came and cough her off guard pushing her to the ground. "CLAIRE!" I screamed I see her try to get up but she can't "LEON HELP! CLAIRE'S IN TROUBLE" Once Leon comes over to me, he helps me kill the rest of the zombies and then we get to Claire. She was still breathing which was good "Claire can you hear me?" She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She tried to speak but she couldn't "Help me get her into the safe room, there's a sofa and water in there"

Once Claire was safely sitting down on the sofa and had a cup of water she then spoke "Th-thank you" I put my hand on her knee "You're welcome" She hugged me and I hugged back. "Y/n, Leon, I owe you both an apology. You saved me- twice, and I've been nothing but a bitch. I shouldn't have stormed off like that. I'm sorry" I looked at Claire and back to Leon "Hey, it's ok. you're safe now and that's all that matters"

(Time Skip a few hours coz nothing interesting happens)

Leon, Claire and I have finally gotten the gate key card and we're now on our way to the Umbrella HQ to see what the fuck has been happening. "Looks like the road ends here. We have to find another way across" I notice Claire looking around "We can go through that weapons shop and also pick up some good weapons" "Good idea" When we get up to the door, we notice it has a padlock on it "Anyone have a Bobby pin?" Leon asked "I think I do" I reach into my hair and take out my pin. I walk over to the lock and start to unlock it.

Once inside, we start to swap our old pistols for some better, newer guns. I collected ammo from around the shop. we hear a crash and then a click of a gun (I can't remember the actual dialogue from this scene so I'll improv) all three of us turn around and see a man holding a gun while blocking the view of his daughter. Leon lifts his gun "Sir, I'm gonna need you to step away from the girl" The man looked emotional "That's my daughter! You can't shoot her" Leon still insisted "I need to shoot her before she turns" I can tell the man is close to crying

I walk over "Leon, put down the gun. Let the man have his moment" the man turned around as his daughter walked over "Mommy?" was all she said "Mommy's gone to sleep now. And you will soon" The man hugged his daughter and started crying "You're cops you're meant to stop this from happening" None of us said anything. He lifted his daughter up and carried her into the next room. The next thing we heard was a gunshot. I let the tears fall from my eyes. Leon and Claire walk over to my side "Hey, it's ok. She's in a better place now. She's no longer suffering"

I sniffed and wiped away my tears. "Yeah you're right" I took a few deep breathes. "Anyway, let's keep going" When Leon, Claire and I walked out of the shop, we saw a familiar face waiting for us "Ada?" Leon and I ask at the same time while Claire just looked confused

ok, so I'm making Claire a nice person now so yay. I'm hoping to get through the story a little quicker so I'll skip the parts that are boring. hope you all like it so far!