bar

amy's pov:

i walked in the bar to see half the squad already sitting in a booth with a drink, i made my way up to the squad and said hi than took a seat. i sat next to rosa and greeted her properly. after a while of small talk i realized that jake wasn't here yet, i looked around the bar quickly to see if i could see him. rosa noticed me looking around and tapped my shoulder so id pay attention to her. "you okay?" she asked looking kinda concerned. i shrugged "yeah im fine, im just confused on why jake isn't here yet" she looked at me kind of shocked and leaned over to me and said "wait, so you've noticed how weird he's acting lately too?" i looked at her slightly and nodded. she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bar and ordered us some kind of fruity drink and sat down. she looked at me weirdly and whispered just loud enough that i could properly hear her say "so I'm not the only one that has noticed jake?" i nodded slowly as she continued "i thought maybe you'd know since you sit in front of him assuming you'd already figure it it out or something" she shrugged looking down and i told her id been obsessing over it for days and almost ruined my date. she went to get gina after i said that so she could fill her in since gina had also noticed it. we spent 15 minutes going back and forth on what we noticed of him and what we thought could be wrong until we noticed jake walk in.

jake's pov:

i walked in the bar 30 minutes or so after the time we had all agreed on, which is pretty ironic since all of this week I've been arriving early to work all week. walking in i saw amy, who looked absolutely stunning, rosa and gina all sitting together and the second they all saw they seemed to stop talking and they gave each other a look. i smiled to them and got a beer then went to sit next to all the guys. right away charles took out his phone and showed me at least 100 pictures of nikolaj to terry and i. the girls came back to the booth just in time that charles put his phone away. at this point our whole little squad was sitting around a booth laughing and doing cheers for finally solving that case we've been on for months.

amy's pov:

i tried to give hints to jake that i knew something was wrong and its like he was picking them up yet right away throwing them out the window almost as to piss me off. all night rosa and i kept exchanging looks trying to find a way to softly confront him. "amy can you come with me to the... um washroom really quick" rosa said in a shaky tone in the way that she was nervous that she couldn't find a better excuse for both of us to get up. after apologizing over and over for making people get up so i could pass and make my way out of the booth i headed to the bathroom to meet her. she was pacing around looking some what pissed as if she figured something out...

-jj<3