Carlos

Y/n pov
Carlos pulled my shirt and pants off and I did the same to him. He was left in his boxers I could see his huge bulge through his boxers. I look at him and get on top of him and grind on him. I feel him growing under me. My hand makes its way down to his boxers and I get between his legs and palm him through his boxers. He lets out little moans here and there. I then pull his boxers down and grab his length and pumped it. I kissed the tip then licked it.
Carlos; mmmm
It took his whole length in my mouth. I stop and get up out from his legs and get on top on him. I grabbed his length and slowly slid down on it. While sliding down I let out moans
Y/n; mmm carl- daddy
I started to ride his d and he spanked my ass while bouncing up and down. Then Carlos grabbed my hips and pushed me down even more on him making him hit my g-spot. He rolled us over and now he was on the top he started to trust in and out of me. Its just that he shy in like public but when we're alone he is the complete opposite. After we were done we laid down and watched a movie.
-----------------------------------
I wake up on Carlos's chest he was holding me close to him. I tried to move his arms away but he looked at me smiled and pulled me closer.
Carlos; morning bbg
I kissed his forehead.
Y/n; lets go out today I want to do something because I've been in the hospital for a week
Carlos; whatever for my babe
I got up from his arms and went into the kitchen.
Y/n; lets go soon because I want to go get some breakfast
I yelled from downstairs
Carlos; ok
Y/n; well first I need to take a shower
I yelled again
I walked back upstairs to my bathroom and got into the shower. I was washing my hair when Carlos walks in
Carlos; can I join
Y/n; sure but no funny business *laughed*
Carlos; fine
Carlos took everything off and got in. We washed each other and got out. He got out of the bathroom while I was still in there and I looked at myself in the mirror.