Morning

I feel a knot grow in my stomach and release on him. Soon after gio pulls out and releases on my stomach. After we get dressed and laid down and watched Netflix. I look at my phone for the time and it read 7:56. Realizing that we had school tomorrow I go up to gio's face and kiss his cheek. He was asleep and looked so cute. I turn off the tv and cover myself with the sheets. I feel gio's arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. I can feel his breath on my neck. I slowly feel myself fall asleep.
___________________
I get up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I roll over and smash the snooze button. I pull myself up and yawn.
Gio; good morning babe
Gio's voice was sexy and raspy.
Y/n; morning
I get out of bed and stretch. Gio gets up and stretches also.
Y/n; I'm going to get in the shower
Gio; ok
I walk off into the bathroom getting undressed and into the shower. I washed my hair, body, then my teeth and got out. I walk out and into my room, gio was still sitting on the bed on his phone. He looks up to me and smiled and I smiled back. He turned off his phone and started walking towards me. He grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead.
Gio; I'm getting in the shower to ok?
I nod my head and he walked off towards the bathroom shutting the door. I go over to my dresser and pick out this's outfit 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

I put it on and and over to my makeup drawer and grabbed some mascara and that's it

I put it on and and over to my makeup drawer and grabbed some mascara and that's it. I put it on quickly the sit down. I grabbed my blow dryer for my hair and blow dried it then straightened it. I didn't hear the shower turn off, but then gio comes walking out in just a towel. He looks hot. He smiled at me then grabbed his clothes and disappeared back into the bathroom. I stand up because I'm done with my hair and head downstairs. I make me a gio a bowl of cereal and began to eat. Right then gio comes walking downstairs his hair still a little wet.
Y/n; made you a bowl of cereal
I pointed with my spoon. He walks up behind me and hugs me from the back then gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Gio; thx babe
He sits down next to me and began eating to. After we finish we put our bowls into the sink and he goes upstairs while I put my shoes on.
Y/n; are you about ready
I yell.
Gio; yeah I'm getting my phone
Y/n; ok well I will be waiting outside
Gio; ok
I walk outside and get into the car and buckle up and wait for gio.