New girl

Gio; yeah I'm getting my phone
Y/n; ok well I will be waiting outside
Gio; ok
I walk outside and get into the car and buckle up and wait for gio. He finally comes out of the house with his phone in his hand. He gets in the driver seat and turns the car on and pulls away.
_____________________
We pull up in the school parking lot and he gets out and open the door for me.
Y/n; thanks you
A gave him a peck on the cheek. I grab his hand and we walk hand in hand. We both see Christopher, Alex, and Carlos over to the side. Gio wanted to say hi so he walked over to them. I rolled my eyes and followed him. We get over there and everyone knew we were there except Christopher his back was turned. Alex and Carlos were right there laughing at what we were about to do. Both me and gio walk up behind him slowly.
Y/G; BOO
Chris; aaahhh
Everyone in the group began dying laughing except Chris
Carlos; omg Chris you screamed like a girl
Chris; you two about gave me a heart attack
He said with his hand on his heart
Gio; oh cmon you know it was funny
Me and Alex were both still laughing our butts off. I look over to Alex and Carlos and they were both starring at something.
Y/n; what is it
I said looking in the direction the we're looking.
Carlos; new girl
That's when I see her. They were both practically druling over her. I turn my head to Giovanny and I seen him starring. I quickly hit him in the chest.
Gio; oowww what was that for
I roll my eyes.
Y/n; I'm pretty sure you know
This girl had long wavy brown hair. She was a little bit short and had big blue eyes. She was wearing a turquoise blue crop top with denim blue ripped jeans.
I see her walking towards the group and I snap the boys out of it.
Y/n; hey over here boys
They turn back to the group.
Chris; she's not that cute
Carlos's mouth hung open
Carlos; not cute!!!???
Chris; yeah
Carlos; your right she's just hot
Both me and Christopher rolls our eyes. I see from the corner of my eye gio again starring at her. I was about to say something about it but she came up to us.
??; hey I'm new here and I'm going to need help do you think one of you could help me
Alex was about to say something.
Y/n; yeah sure I will, what's your name
??; oh Allie, sorry
Y/n; your fine
I turn to gio and give him a devil stare.
Y/n; gio I'm going to go with Allie to show her around
Gio; k
I walk away with Allie and I can feel Alex's eyes on my ass and Gio was turned talking to Carlos.