My Mind

Today was so fun but I can't get gio out of my mind. Me and him have been friends forever and he knows me well and I know him we get each other. We take gio home and Carlos drops me off.
Carlos; I love you
Did he just say what I think he said! I hesitate for a minute.
Y/n; Carlos I'm sorry but I really like you and we are dating it's just I don't think  well.. love you yet
Carlos; oh ok well I'm going to head home k
Y/n; yeah bye
Carlos; bye
I walked up my sidewalk and my phone buzzed to life
Gio; hey I'm lonely and bored can you come over
Y/n: giooo...
Gio: plzzz
Y/n: fineh I'll see you in like a hour
I grabbed my keys from the table and walked to my car and turned it on. I thought before I go to gio's I'm going to swing by Carlos's and tell him we're done. I can't take the fact that I kissed gio and I'm still with Carlos. I finally arrived at Carlos's and there was a another car in front of his house. I opened the car door and up to his front door. I open it and there on the couch I seen Holly and Carlos making out. They didn't see me because they were to busy.
Y/n; CARLOS were done
Carlos; why are you here
Y/n; well I was here to brake up with you anyway so by bitch
I flipped him off
Carlos; y/n please I'm sorry
Y/n; no, in going to gio's
Carlos; so is that what this is all about you like gio
Y/n; and don't think your innocent because I caught you kissing Holly the hoe you know she was the one that Alex cheated on me with everyone I go after she does Holly this is for you *flipped her off*
Carlos looked at me and came to give me a hug but I pushed him away.
Y/n; bye Carlos
I walk out and get in the car. I lay my head on the wheel taking in all of what just happened or just everything that just happened in these two weeks. I sit there for about two minutes and then drive away. I arrived at gio's and knocked on the door. He opened it after about four knocks.