Slapped

Y/n&Gio; were over
Gio; well then I guess bye
Y/n; your such a dick
The next thing he said was unforgettable.
Gio; your a bitch, at least I don't go around to everyone I know and fuck them then all of a sudden a relationship just appears.
I started to cry.
Gio; and you know what I do like Allie, I have her and you have that cheating ass Alex. How perfect.    In that second I feel my face heat up and my hand goes flying across his face. I smacked him.
Gio; oww you bitch
He said grabbing his cheek.
I turn around and tried to walk away but gio grabs my arm and turns me around to face him.
Y/n; we have been friends since we were like three or four and you turn into this, a monster. I thought I could trust you but I was completely wrong. What I have been through is unexplainable. You deserve that slap right across your cheek. I'll do it again if I have to so let me go. I should of never fell for you you jerk .
He lets me go I just turned around and walked off crying, tears streaming down my face. I need Alex I miss him so damn much. I grab my phone out off my pocket and dialed Alex's number.
Alex; hey
Y/n; hey umm before I go the the park i need to stop by my house is that fine
Alex; yeah I'll be waiting
I smile to myself
Y/n; ok
I hang up and wipe my tears away from my face. Why do these things happen to me. I'm pretty sure I lost all my friends except Carlos and Alex. Ona gone gio gone everyone gone. Me and Carlos are cool now since the whole Holly thing. I have to walk since Giovanny was the one to take me to school. I would ask Alex but just not right know I need to be alone. The rest of the walk was silent. I get get to my door step and unlock the door and go upstairs. I quickly change into a Nike crop top and Nike shorts, right after I leave.
Skip the walk
I open the old screechy gates and inter the park. I was like a little forest. The weeds were going up the side or old ride the grass to my knees and the trees draping over me. Tbh it was a little creepy. I walk a little farther into the old place then hear a stick snap behind me.

HEY GUYS!! I really hope you guys are liking the story I'm pretty sure the story is going to end soon but I have some great ideas for the ending. LOVE YALL!!❤️