My boo

Gio; hey y/n will you be my girl
Y/n; gio I - of course
He lets out a sigh of relief. Gio walks up to me and grabs my waist.
Gio; I will never do anything to you like Alex did I promise
He gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me tight like he was never going to let go.
Y/n; ok gio you can let go now
Gio; but I don't want to
Y/n; well you need to or you'll squeeze me to death
Gio; oh shit sorry
He lets go of me and I let out a breath. I hurry and run upstairs and I heard footsteps following behind me.
Gio; you can't run from me
He yelled playfully. I laughed and ran into our room and plopped down on my bed. Gio catched up to me and began tickling me.
Y/n; gio no
Y/n; STOP
I was dying in laughter.
Y/n; gio
Gio; that's not my name
Y/n; gi- daddy
Gio; what's my name
Y/n; daddy stop
He finally stopped but was still on top of me. I looked him straight in his beautiful brown eyes. Then we both smashed our lips together. We kissed for about two minutes. We both pulled away out of breath. He was still on top of me until I pushed him off of me and ran downstairs again.
Gio; what are you doing this time
I kept running than I hid somewhere. I was  hiding behind the couch. I than heard gio's footsteps coming down stairs.
Gio; y/n
Gio; y/n where are you
He called out. I let out a snicker not knowing were I was right there but he heard me. He came around the corner.
Gio; I found you
He ran up to me and picked me up and put me on one of his shoulders.
Y/n; hey you can't do that let me go
Gio; why should I
Y/n; idk
Gio; well you don't have a good reason than no
I rolled my eyes he took us upstairs to his room. He laid me down on his bed and smashed his lips against mine. While his hands roamed my body. I pull away.
Y/n; gio not right now not in the mood
Gio; I'll make you in the mood *smirked*
Y/n; how
Gio; look what you have done
I look down and see he has a boner.