💫Epilouge❤️(final chapter)

1 year later
It's been a year since Alex proposed to me three months after we got married and that day I also had found out I was pregnant. We both bought a house and moved in which each other. I now have a job as a virtual assistant. I get paid 1,300 a week. We had our baby already and it was a boy, Marco, he is now 3 months old. Our family is very happy. Carlos found a girlfriend, her name is Dess and they met at Starbucks. And Ona found a boyfriend which they met at a club.
______________

Right now Alex is at work which is for YouTube and currently is in Nevada, Reno his home town and we now live in L.A. Marco currently at the babysitters. And right now I'm somewhere I am very guilty about.....
_________________
He thrusts in and out of me faster.
Y/n; mmmmm FuCk
??; what's my name
Y/n; c- daddy
??; there we go
His began kissing my neck giving me a couple dark hickeys.
Y/n; right there
He becomes going faster and deeper.
His head is now in my crook of my neck. I hear his grunts and moans.
Y/n; in about to c-c-um
??; me too
His thrusts become sloppy.
??; l-l-ets both at-t the sam-e ti-me
We both let release. We both ride out our orgasm's. He fall down next to me.
??; better than before
Y/n; sure was
It was silent for awhile.
Y/n; I feel really bad for doing this to Alex while he's gone
??; it's fine bbg
I sigh.
??; wait are you on birth control?
He sat up with a worried face. And then mine changed to.
Y/n; no
I sat up also
Y/n; fuck
I yelled in frustration.
??; I'm so sorry
I shake my head and plop back down laying down.
Y/n; it's fine here soon we can go to Walmart and get some like, stuff that stops pregnancy before it even starts.
He lets out a sigh of relief and lays back down beside me.

This story is now over and I'm coming out with a new book ; roommates with carlex. I really hope you enjoyed this book.
Who could it be?