Party

I let out a sigh get up and walked to the door two go find gio. I walked into a crowd of people they were all drinking. I tried to squeeze through the crowd trying to find gio until I feel someone grab my ass. I turn around quickly and slap them across the face. I then see who it was.
Y/n; gio I'm so sorry
Gio sat there rubbing his face
Gio; its fine I shouldn't of done that
He took his hand away and there was a red mark left where I slapped him.
Y/n; what in the world gio 
I sit there looking around the house.
Gio; what I had to I was bored you were asleep and so I ask people to come over and they told there friends and we'll turned into a big party
He gave me a big smile.
Y/n; where are the drinks
Gio; in the kitchen
Y/n; ok thanks 
I walked away from him and into the kitchen there was a bartender and everything. I walk up to the bar.
Y/n; one vodka shot please
Bartender; k
While he did that I seen Brandon again. I didn't want him to see me. The bartender hands me my shot and I put my head down so he wouldn't notice me. And he didn't. I ask for one more shot and drank it down. I walk away into the living room and sit down on the couch. I look over to see Carlos kissing some girl. I roll my eyes and look over to Alex and this girl was grinding on him. I then see her stop and grab his hand. She pulls him up the stairs and into gio's room and shut the door.
Y/n; oh hell nah not in the room me and gio sleep in. I run up the stairs to the room.
Alex pov
I was dancing when a girl came up to me and just started to grind on me. The next thing I knew she was grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs. We get into the room and she pushes me into the bed. She was kissing me. She was really cute but it didn't feel right. I still like y/n and she already thinks I'm becoming a f-boy and so I stop her.
Girl; what's wrong
She slurred
Alex; this don't feel right and also your drunk

A/N
Hey guys I was wondering that after this book should I make a story on Giovanny and Diego pls comment what you think 💭 and also what characters I should put in it.
       LOVE YALL ❤️