More than friends

Thinking of the kiss from earlier made me horny. I get out from the sheets and go down to gio's pants and pull them down with his boxers. I pulled his length out and kissed the tip and then sucked the tip. I feel him move and I looked up. He was wide awake and wide eyed with a smirk.
Gio; let me help
He gets up and and grabbed my waist and sets me on his lap facing him. His pants were still off and I can feel him growing under me. I let out a slight moan and he started to suck and kiss on my neck. Slowly moving up to my lips and when he does we smashed them together. I slowly push him on his back on the bed. I go back down to his length and grab it. I teased him again kissing the tip and then sucked the tip.
Gio; cmon no teasing baby girl
I then deepthroat him. He bobbled my he moving it up and down him holding my hair. He let out grans and moans
Gio; fuck y/n
I stopped and and took off my shirt and jeans. I still had my bra and underwear on and gio he had nothing on. He sits me on his bed and took off my bra. He went down to my thighs and kissed the inside of them moving up to my heat. He licked me and sucked on me teasing me. He stopped and hovered over me with a smirk.
Y/n; cmon gio just do it
He nods and I can feel him slowly push in me. He licks his lips and moans. I bite my bottom lip and throw my head back
Y/n; mmm gio
Gio; your so tight y/n
He lets me get used to his size then he starts to thrust. Going deeper and faster with every thrust. Our moans get even louder and they fill the room.
Y/n; daddy I'm going to cum
I moan
Gio; wait bbg
I felt his thrusts were getting sloppier I knew he was about there.
Y/n; ahh
I moan scream and arch my back. I cum and he pulls out and lets go on my stomach. Gio had beads of sweat going down his face and neck. He plopped beside me.
Gio; wow y/n
He said out of breath. We were both out of breath and I fell asleep on his chest.