Gio's

I knock about four times and gio opens. I was crying and he noticed.
Gio; you ok y/n
He asked and pulled me in for a hug.
Y/n; yeah I'm fine it's just that why is everyone nowadays always cheating
Gio; why are you saying that?
Y/n; well me and Carlos were dating and I went over to his place right before I got here and caught him making out with Holly
Gio; you know if you were mine I would never do that to you
I look at him his eyes filled with lust.
Y/n; thanks gio
Gio; lets Netflix and chill you need it
He gave me another hug. His hugs were warm and made you feel safe. You guys walk upstairs to his room. We laid down beside each other and cuddled while watching the movie. I turned my head and gio looked at me again with lust in his eyes. I feel myself and gio's head pull in. He grazed my lips with his then our lips smashed together. Gio pulls away out of breath.
Y/n; Wow your a good kisser
Gio gave me a warm smile and laughed.
Gio; like you!
Y/n; I remember when we were little and we always hung out you were like a brother to me
Gio; plz don't put it that way it makes use seem like we actually are
We sat there talking about how we were younger and how everything has changed so much. I slowly feel myself fall asleep on gio's chest.
--------------------------
I wake up and find myself still in gio's bed. He was asleep. I looked over him to the clock on the nightstand. 4:30 a.m. I sat there thinking.
I think I'm catching feelings for gio we have known each other forever but I have still known Alex longer since we were 2. I have known gio since we were 4. I still think I like Alex though. We start school in three days and I'm kind of ready. What is with everyone and cheating nowadays. I thought I knew Alex but..... I guess not and same for Carlos. I look at gio and thought of the kiss. It was a passionate kiss. Thinking of the kiss from earlier made me horny.