Wow

I sit on the couch and wait for gio. After about two minutes he finally came out. I stand back up and then I tripped over a carpet and accidentally kissed gio because he caught me.
Y/n; I'm s-sorry
I was still in his arms. I got out of them and stood in front of him straightening my crop top out.
Gio; no it's fine at least your not hurt
I look at him in his beautiful brown eyes. We both lean in and we kiss. Omg we kissed and I'm dating Carlos!
Gio; huh I'm sorry
Y/n; no it's ok I'm going to be waiting in the car for you
Gio; I-
Before he could say anything I walked out. I got in the car and buckled up.
Carlos; are you ok
Y/n; yeah of course why wouldn't I be
I was in panic mode. What was I supposed to do I can't do this to Carlos. I'm going to have to break up with him. But I don't want to but I need to he doesn't deserve this. Then I hear gio open the car door and get in ruining my thinking moment. I look back and he looked at me and smiled. His smile is so cute.
Carlos; sup gio
Gio; nothing much
Carlos; well that was boring
We turned on some music and the rest of the car ride was silent. We finally pulled up and got out. I won a couple prizes and so did Carlos and gio.
Y/n; lets go on a roller coaster I love roller coasters
Carlos; I'm not a fan of roller coasters so I'll dip
Y/n; oh Carlos come on quit being a whimp
Gio; y/n I'll go
Y/n; ok then see you soon Carlos we are going ok
Carlos; yep can't believe you guys are going to do that
Me and gio were in line until our turn. We got on and I didn't notice how high it was.
Y/n; you know what gio lets dip
Gio; no we can't we are already in the seat
Y/n; fine
Gio grabbed my hand and looked at me he intertwined our fingers. I blushed and looked away. The coaster slowly started to move forward and up slowly. We then hit the top and we flew down going around and up and down. I gripped his hand even harder. After the ride we all got our things and went home. Today was so fun but I can't get gio out of my mind.