Tease

Gio; I'll make you in the mood *smirked*
Y/n; how
Gio; look what you have done
I look down and see he has a boner. I smile and lay down on the bed covering myself.
Gio; what your not going to help me
I turn up facing him still covered
Y/n; nope
Gio; fine I'll have to fix it myself
He walks off into the bathroom and shuts the door. I was laying in bed peacefully and all of a sudden I hear grunts and groans from the other side of the door. I slowly get up from the bed and other to the door. I open the door cracking it where he wouldn't see me and he didn't. I seen him jerking off. I slowly shut the door like nothing happened and knocked.
Y/n; what you doing in there
I said knowing what he was doing.
Gio; what do you mean what am I doing, you know
He yelled from the other side of the door. I had a smirk plastered on my face.
Gio; if you don't know what I'm doing than come and see
I slowly opened the door again and he stopped.
Y/n; you know what gio you win
Gio; told you I would make you
Y/n; shut up and come out here
He puts it away and hops on the bed. I get on top of him again and slowly grind on him.
Gio; mmm
I plastered another smirk on my face and got another idea. I slowly sped up my grinding and kissed his neck leaving little bite marks from me. I get off him as fast as I could and laid down on the bed next to him acting like I was asleep.
Gio; are you serious y/n
I still sat there motionless acting like I was still sleeping. I was actually quite tired. I lift my head up and give his a peck on the lips.
Y/n; I'm tired
Gio; fine but we're finishing this tomorrow
Y/n; that's fine but remember the day after tomorrow school starts again
Gio; shit I forgot
I let out a little laugh
Y/n; lets go out shopping tomorrow
Gio; k well night
Y/n; night
We both laid down and I fell asleep on his chest.