intro

Harry loves Louis, at least he thought he did. Lately, him and Louis are not exactly on good terms, they're drifting apart without them knowing and it seems as if they're pretending that they're in love. And they're plastering fake smiles and dragging along for their child. Just for Katherine. Katherine Styles- Tomlinson. Their 1 year old daughter.

Louis and Harry never thought their marriage vows and promises will start deflating into the thin air. Happy family was what they wanted after being together for 7 years and it really was happy for quite a long time until Harry started distancing himself.

Harry needed attention, he wanted to be loved again, he wanted pleasure. And all of those were gladly, non-hesitantly given by Cody. His colleague. He couldn't bare with silence and pushing away from Louis any longer. Fuck, he doesn't even know how they got into this position. Forever, they thought and that makes Harry snort.

It started with light touches, then kisses, full on snogging, hand jobs, blow jobs and sex. Harry likes Cody. He's in love, he thinks. Maybe.

"Louis." Harry mumbled, blowing and sipping his tea and eating his cheese toast.

"Yeah?"

"Work is kind of hectic nowadays, don't wait on me okay? Might be after midnight." He says.

Louis frowns, but puts on a neutral expression immediately, "Okay. That's fine Harry." He smiles.

"You look tired." Harry states looking at the dark circles under Louis' eyes and his weakened body.

"Kate. She was crying all night, and I had to sing some lullabies for an hour to put her back into the crib."

"Sorry, I wish I could help." Harry says. He wishes he cares.

He finished his breakfast and sauntered away to his work without any kisses, but Louis whispers "I love you" into the eerie silence, his voice trembling. He very well knew that this was approaching, them on the verge of breaking the marriage off. But, Louis loves Harry. So damn much.

And that was it. They never talk for the remaining day.

<•>

This was just the intro. Longer chapters might come, can't promise though. And better ones too, I know this sucked.