twenty

They go back home ( home in the sense Louis' apartment after begging the reluctant Harry multiple times who finally gave in at the end) after two lugging days later, a lot has happened in that period- Anne was notified, she came and never left his side until Harry told her and confirmed her that he's doing alright. As for Kate, she was not allowed inside the room for some damn reason and Louis is really very ecstatic about the daughter and papa reunion.

Things between Harry and Louis are hazy, very hazy actually and Louis desperately wants to break the ice and wants Harry to open his mouth apart from just mumbling 'hello'. That's all they said actually- hi and hello.

Harry had many episodes where he basically nagged, craving for alcohol and a drag of cigarette but Louis was so determined to not let him back into that life style. He also got snapped at by Harry- 'it's because of you I turned into this freak,'; 'if we would've just gotten back together then this wouldn't have happened,'. And Louis does blame himself for letting Harry adopt to that kind of addiction and later Harry obviously did apologise but that pang of guilt was still situated in Louis' heart.

"Welcome," Louis grinned, stepping aside so Harry could have a look around the medium sized apartment. It was big enough with two bedrooms, a bath, a tiny living room with the kitchen.

"It's nice." Harry says, smiling a bit.

And they literally stood there for god knows how many minutes staring at each other, licking their lips until Liam emerged from Kate's bedroom carrying her. "Daddy!" She shrieks and squirms under Liam's grip so that she could jump down and run. She does.
Louis coos at her, picks her up and hugs her tightly earning giggles from her while Liam hugged Harry mumbling "I missed you," who returned those words back. He pulls back to look at the scene.
Harry's breathing might have slowed down looking at the two and he drops his bag and stretches his arms out, like, asking Kate to get into his arms. He's awed at how much she grew, her eyes are more defined and her hair so much longer, she's just so beautiful and Harry suddenly has that stab in his body thinking how much he missed them and how they would be now if he hadn't screwed up.

Louis gives out Kate to Harry but she caves into Louis not wanting to go to Harry. Louis frowns and Harry's face falls due to rejection.
"Baby, I'm your papa," Harry whispers, his voice breaking, "C'mere," he says and Kate looks at him warily before getting into his arms.

Harry chuckles lowly fighting back his overwhelming tears and hugs her real tight, placing sloppy kisses on her cheeks and her forehead. "My god, look at you, so big,".

Liam and Louis are proper smiling at Harry, and Louis gets a tiny flicker of fire in the pit of his stomach. He wants to go back to those days, he trusts Harry, he was done being skeptical about the entire getting back together thing after Harry almost lost his life.

"Harry.." Louis whispers. 'I love you', those three words were sitting on the tip of his tongue.

Harry stops playing with Kate and slowly bends down so that Kate can get off him. "Louis," Harry breathes.

"Uh there're only two bedrooms, so you take mine and I'll sleep on the couch and Kate will be in hers as usual, her bed is too small," Louis says.

Liam notices the sudden tension and gets the cue to leave, Kate goes to her room to play or something.

"No, no, I'll sleep on the couch, it's fine, yeah?"

"Haz," And that name just slips out making Harry jitter, he's bottom lips starts trembling and Louis was quick enough to hug him. Louis had his hands around Harry's neck, his head rested on Harry's shoulder. Harry's grip on Louis' waist was very secure and Harry's sobs were whacking throughout his body, his tears wetting his shirt and it finally, finally feels like as if Louis was breathing fresh air again. Same for Harry, he's touching Louis, god, how much he yearned for his touch.

"I missed you so much, Lou, I'm so sorry," Harry cries hugging Louis even tighter, he doesn't want to let go of him, he never wants to, he's afraid of feeling alone, tired of feeling alone.

"I missed you too, fuck, you have no idea," Louis can feel the water building up again and this time those tears were not because of sadness.
Opinions?
I cannot write long chapters for shit and thats fucking annoying.