nine

The café was lit brightly, the sun rays seeping through the windows, the atmosphere was warm and cheery and Louis did not like it. Not at all. He wonders how people could be so happy. The booth he was sat in was in the corner of the cafe, it felt nice and safe for him. The place where Harry used to kiss him softly, where Harry used to whisper loving things, the place where they used to banter around, it was their place and Louis' mind was reeling all the beautiful memories. Not too long after, he found himself crying again.

He leaned on the table, buried his head between his crossed arms and cried. He didn't care about the others in the little shop, his chest was aching from crying a lot and Liam' words were playing back and forth in his mind.

Louis' chest was heaving by the time he completed his little speech, tears rolling down his face. He looked at his two best mates; Zayn was blank and Liam, Liam was fuming.

"Louis." Liam said sternly.

"Louis Tomlinson, look at me." Liam repeated.

Louis does look at him, his eyes blurry due to tears, his nose a bit runny, his face was flushed red.

"I thought you changed, Louis. I really thought you did. You think I didn't notice your arms? You think I didn't notice your appetite loss, look at you, you're- you're weak and frail and I'm scared, so scared, you have no idea. Harry is gone. You need to get over that asshole, there are much, much better people who deserve your love, Lou, I don't want you to be like this. You've got to fucking move on with your life. You are raising Kate. You should be going out on dates. You should be strong and go through this. You should find a job and build your life up. It might be hard at the start but don't be a fucking pussy."

"It's not- It's not easy, Liam. It's not as much easy as you say it. I'm hurting. Hurting myself physically can make me forget, you don't understand. Harry is my life, and him getting tired of me took a huge toll on me. No one fucking understands. I'm practically penniless, I don't know how to raise my daughter, I don't know where to get a damn job, if you're in my position, you'd kill yourself."

Louis was yelling, he's tired of all and everyone and everything. Kate might have woken up because of the yelling going on in the household.

"Liam is right, Lou." Zayn said softly, making the two heads turn towards him. "He's right, you should treat yourself better."

"Fuck you." Louis spat and exited the house, grabbing his coat.

Liam was right, he was always right.

A couple pats on his back made him shudder and he lifted his head to look at a guy maybe around his age, looking back at him with concern written all over his face.

Louis quickly rubbed his face with his palms and composed himself.

"A pretty boy like you shouldn't be sad, you know." The strangers said smiling, he took a seat in front of Louis and studied him.

While Louis was kind of intrigued by the stranger's appearance and charm. Charming like Harry. He had dark blue eyes and fluffy brown hair, almost like his. Chiseled cheek bones, adorable smile and tannish skin tone. Kind of cute, Louis thought.

"Stuffs at home." Louis mumbled, pink blush on his cheeks.

The boy nods. "What's your name, babe?"

"Louis. Yours?"

"Neville. Do you want tea or coffee? I work here and I get off in like 5 minutes, we could talk...if you want to?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Be right back, cutie pie."

Louis smiles.

He texts Zayn that he might run late, and also told him to feed Kate some milk.

-

Hiii! Sorry for the late update....

do you guys like this story though?