five

Louis was staggered. He knew they weren't how they were like before but the fact that Harry doesn't even want to try and make this marriage work crushed his heart. Everything they had, everything they went through is going to go down the drain and he can't even beg Harry to stay, he feels that's fucking pathetic.

"Oh, I- I thought yesterday night when you said you weren't leaving I thought we were going to start fresh and make it work again." Louis says, softly crying already. He hates crying sometimes, it shows how weak he is but Harry, the love of his life, his sunshine wants to break this marriage because he's tired, even Harry thinks he isn't good enough and that pretty much sucks, he doesn't exactly know how to feel. It's like Harry took his heart out and stomped it with his feet.

Harry didn't know what to say. Honestly. Looking at Louis now, he thinks he came out with a horrible approach. And he most certainly did, maybe he could've told a week later because yesterday night, just yesterday, Louis was pleading him not to leave and the next morning he does this.

"Louis, I'm sorry but I think you deserve someone better." He finally says and he means it.

"Some people fall out of love. I loved you, Louis, I did. But, I think we've had too much of each other and we ought to have some break, and when I was with you I had the best time, honestly." And he means this too.

"Okay." Louis says, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, his grip tight on Kate.

"Okay, we'll break this off. You surely deserve someone who makes you happy and mighty and clearly I failed at it. I'm so sorry, Harry, we should've done this much before." Louis says, his tone bitter and tired.

"Louis-,"

"Harry. I can understand, alright?"

"What do we do next?" Harry sighs.

"I might move into Liam's and Zayn's flat, with Kate."

"Kate? But I want to keep her." Harry says, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, cause you were the one who stayed all day and hardly slept to take care of her." Louis fires, rolling his eyes.

"Stop being a little shit."

"I'm being a little shit? You can't just take her away from me, you absolute ass. She's ours, even if we're not together, she has two goddamn parents and both of us have a right on her." Louis yells, standing up as well holding Kate to his chest, who is obviously oblivious to the argument.

Harry thinks for a while because Louis has a point. "Or maybe, we'll just stay together in this house until we figure things out?" Harry suggests.

"Right." Louis says.

And later, after a few moments or so, Louis asks something Harry thought he would never ask.

"Are you- Harry are you seeing someone else?"

{•}

Guys, is this alright? I need opinions.

QATD : Who do you think tops? Harry or Louis? ( this is a common question lol )

I love you <3