○ 2 ○

He's gay?

Namjoon didn't expect this. Well actually, he kind of did. Remembering all of those G-Dragon, Taeyang, and Siwon posters in his room, he began to believe the rumors and chuckled.

He's like me, Namjoon thought, his cheeks heating up at the idea.

"What's wrong with you?" His head shot up, it was Yoongi.

"I-I..." Namjoon stuttered, but before he could finish his sentence, he ran for the nearest exit running from the boy who made him flustered, his face red as a tomato. He turned to the bathroom when-

"Ow!" A small voice said down below.

Namjoon looked down to see who it was, and it was his small friend Park Jimin on the ground, rubbing his knee. "Jimin!! I'm so sorry are you okay?  I was in a rush so I didn't see you there, did I hurt you? I'm sorry here let me help yo-"

"Namjoon, I'm fine" Jimin laughs as he steadies himself up, "Don't worry I'm all good. Why are you in a rush anyway?" Jimin asked cocking his head to the side.

"O-oh I just had to go the bathroom" Namjoon stuttered, playing with his fingers.

"O-okay" Jimin mocked while slightly pushing Namjoon playfully, "Joonie why is your face all red did you eat something hot again?"

"U-uh, oh yeah my mom packed some l-leftover d-ddeokbokki from last night in my lunch" Namjoon said while fiddling with his fingers, fidgeting.

Jimin eyed him for a second and hummed. Namjoon felt himself melting under Jimins fiery gaze. "Well, go ahead to the bathroom Namjoon, I wouldn't want to hold you up" Jimin said, breaking eye contact and throwing his backpack around his shoulder chuckling.

"Okay, I'll see you later then Jimin, sorry for bumping you so hard!" Namjoon yelled as he pushed his way through the crowd of the school to the bathroom.

Jimin watched Namjoon run away in confusion, he's weird, but also cute, he thought smiling, then started to walk off.

○ ○ ○

Namjoon sprayed cold water on his face, feeling his hot, red face cooling down to a light pink color.

Why the hell am I blushing so much?

Namjoon thought of all the things that happened that day, wondering how he started to blush.

Shit. I might like Min fucking Yoongi.

I kind of feel like this was kind of rushed and I'm sorry...
I'll try and make a longer chapter next time and hopefully will move the story along.
Thank you for reading, and please support me along the way!! <3
(Jimin sunbaenim uwu)