○ 25 ○

Seokjin left class early after hearing what happened between Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi. He couldn't believe what he heard. Jimin out of all people, picking a fight? That wasn't like him at all. Seokjin couldn't help but pick sides. He thought, what did Namjoon do this time?

As he reached the office door, it opened. A short blonde haired boy walked out. He pushed past Seokjin and started to run down the hall. He recognized him, but he couldn't remember his name. Seokjin shrugged and walked into the office. He saw Jimin immediately as he walked in the office and ran to him, dropping down to one knee and looking at Jimin with concern. He had a bloody lip and bruised cheeks. Seokjin reached up to cuff Jimin's hands in his face, "Jimin...what happened? Are you okay?"

Jimin painfully lifted his arms up and pulled away Seokjin's hands from his face. "I'm fine. Just go."

"Jimin..." he started, but Jimin was already turned away. "Jimin what happened between you and Namjoon? How come you-"

"We broke up."

"What?"

"Yep." Jimin said flatly, his arms crossed. 

"Oh, well...okay. But how did your face end up like this?" Seokjin said while brushing his finger against the others lip, the blood spreading on his finger. Jimin's eyes looked at another kid in the office, who was playing with his fingers.

"He did it?" Seokjin asked, getting up.

"No jin, stop. It's none of your business." Jimin spat, pulling Jin down again.

"None of my business? Jimin you're my-"

"friend." Jimin interrupted, looking down. He already knew the damage he was doing.

"Friend?" Jin asked louder and offended, "Did last night mean nothing to you?"

"Last night?" Jimin asked innocently, his doll-like eyes looking up at Seokjin.

"Fuck you." Seokjin replied harshly, and he turned away and left.

○  ○  ○

I'm really sorry this one was short but I wanted to update with something. The next update will be longer yayyy

Thank you so much for reading and please continue to vote and support it, Thank you!!