○ 18 ○

It was the last period of the day, well the last 20 minutes of school, and Seokjin and Jimin were in History class. Seokjin was falling asleep, but he could see Jimin checking the clock every now and then, obviously eager to leave.

"Jimin do you have somewhere to be?" Seokjin asked Jimin while stretching.

"Uh..yeah, I just want to see Namjoon right after school you know?" Jimin replied and Seokjin nodded.

"Yeah I haven't seen him all day, weird.." Seokjin muttered, cocking his head to the side.

"A-all day?" Jimin's voice shook, "I thought you had English together? You didn't sit with each other at lunch?"

"No..." Seokjin says, "I thought he would be sitting with you.. and I didn't see him in my class...weird"

Seokjin saw the other breathing heavily, his hands folded in fists, knuckles turning white.

"J-jimin?" Seokjin asked with a tint of fear in his voice, "is everything okay?"

"Y-yes..." Jimin said, his voice trembling, "im...f-fine."

"Jimin..." Seokjin said again, trying to lure the truth out if him.

"Gentleman, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Their teacher asked irritated, glaring at the two.

"N-no..." Seokjin mumbled while putting his head down in shame, and their teacher continued with her lesson.

"I'll tell you later." Jimin whispered to him, and kept his head down on his desk for the remainder of class.

○  ○  ○

The bell rung and seokjin was relieved. He was so close to falling asleep, and if he did end up sleeping, his teacher would hate his guts even more. This is the only class today where a teacher has hated him, because Seokjin usually gives off a good impression. Jimin, on the other hand, was knocked out.

"Jimin~" Seokjin sang, shaking Jimin. It didn't take long to wake up the other, because in the first shake he sat up- or maybe he wasn't sleep? Jimin lifted his face out of his arms, and his face was wet.

Seokjin's heart sank.

He wasn't sleeping.

He was crying this whole time.

"Jimin?" Seokjin said while scooting his chair over to the other, "you wanna tell me what's wrong?"

Jimin nodded hesitantly, and wiped the wet spot from the tears he shed earlier off the table.

"Okay let's get you home, we can talk there." Seokjin told him, and helped him out of his chair.

"But what about n-namjoon?" Jimin asked, and Seokjin noticed the others eyes flood with water once again, and he panics.

"U-uh we'll call him later, don't worry Jimin. He probably went home sick or something, dont worry too much, okay?" Jin tried his best, and thankfully Jimin went with it, so he was relieved.

○  ○  ○

"How did you get to school then?" Seokjin asked turning the wheel of his car to the left.

"I-I walked.." jimin stuttered. His head was down and he was playing with his fingers.

"You walked?!" Seokjin asked slamming on the brakes, thankfully it was a red light and no one was behind them. "Jimin do you know how far that is? Are you okay?"

"I guess." Jimin stated flatly.

"You guess?! Jimin that's nearly 3 miles!" Seokjin yelled mistakenly.

"D-dont...yell..please" jimin whispered.

Guilt came across jin and he immediately said, "I'm so sorry Jimin I didn't mean to yell.. I was just worried..."

Jimin was silent for a while, then said, "it's okay, you're right."

Seokjin shook his head and replied, "No, Jimin I-"

"Its okay seokjin, really, I just- I shouldn't have done that.... I-I shouldn't have even started this in the first place- I-I should've known this was gonna happen seokjin, I-" Jimin muttered, but was interrupted by sobs from the back of his throat. He wailed out loudly in the car, and the air became thin in the car. Seokjin didn't know what to do, what could possibly be making Jimin this distraught?

"It's okay Jimin, we're almost to your house... please don't cry.." seokjin, said while putting his hands on the olders shoulder while the other hand was steadying the car.

"I-I... don't w-wanna... go home.." Jimin muttered while sobbing, he put the sleeves of his sweatshirt on his face to wipe away the tears, but they just wouldn't stop.

"Wanna stay at my house?" Seokjin asked without hesitation.

"S-sure.." Jimin replied hesitantly, and Jin turned the car around. 

○ ○ ○

Thank you so much for reading!! Its gonna get more heated up and dramatic and interesting from here so I hope you will enjoy it.

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes!! Please vote for my story, Thank you and I appreciate you reading!!!

(BTSXSTEPHENCOLBERT!!)