○ 13 ○

"Y-Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, his eyes as wide as Yoongis.

"Uh h-hey," Yoongi says scratching the back of his head, "it's been a while.."

"Yeah.." Namjoon replied, taking in the sight of Yoongi. He had a mint- blusish hair color with a pretty pink sweatshirt on. In conclusion- Yoongi looked adorable. The pink sweatshirt he was wearing was huge on him, his body swallowed in the pink blanket-like sweatshirt, his hands covered with the long sleeves.

Namjoon was studying the other while yoongi had his head turned towards namjoon, but his eyes were studying the ground. The teachers voice became loud and overpowering, and broke the stares between yoongi and namjoon as they both jolted theit heads to the front of the classroom. They were both late, so they had to give off the best impression to their teacher. Namjoon was still looking at yoongi, and was surprised that he was paying attention because back in middle school, he never really cared about grades or education, but here he was- eyes glued to the front of the classroom and taking notes. That used to be Namjoon in middle school, and now he didn't really give a fuck about what happened in school. Oh how the tables have turned.

○  ○  ○

20 minutes of class later Namjoon ended up falling asleep. Yoongi chuckled, on the first day of school? Yoongi couldn't blame him, this class was so boring even though this was the first hour of school. Heck, he was falling asleep too. He watched the teachers mouth moved but didn't understand a word she said and no sound came out of her mouth. Yoongi was practically sleep. He sat there with his eyes to the front, his mouth wide open.

He didn't realize that he was doing for the whole hour until the bell rung in his years, the sound acting as an alarm.

Yoongi tiredly put his things in his bag and stood up, throwing his bag over his shoulder. He pushed his chair in and turned for the door when he saw Namjoon- still asleep. His arms were folded on the table and his head was resting on them. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, he thought. A smile crept on his lips, and he reached to wake the other up but brought his hand back away quickly. Lets not get too comfortable, Yoongi reminded himself, and walked out of the door.

○  ○  ○

IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!! I didn't mean for it to be this long for me to write a chapter I'm really sorry. It's been a busy 2019 and I didn't think that I would be updating this late.

I'm on break so i might be able to update again consistently for a couple days but they might be short like this one.

I appreciate you for staying updated with my story!! Thank you so much for reading I love you guys thank you!!!!!!!💜💜💜