○ 27 ○

Namjoon had anger well up inside of him, but it wasn't at his friend Seokjin. Jimin was definitely  seductive, and Jin just happened to be one of his victims of love. He could see the hurt in Seokjins eyes from both the hurt Jimin caused and the hurt Namjoon recieved.

"Seokjin," Namjoon started, setting his hand on the other's shoulder, "I'm sorry."

A shot of confusion came across Jins face, "What- why are you sorry? You didn't do anything..."

"I know, but I feel sorry because you had to go through that."

"You're not mad?" Seokjin asked, his eyes softening a bit.

"No, of course not no. I know how Jimin can be, so I know the kiss wasn't your fault." Namjoon reassured him.

"But... I didnt pull away..."

"I know, and I can't control your feelings Seokjin." Namjoon replied, "you should've told me you liked him though."

"Its okay..." Seokjin mumbled, "I dodged a bullet."

I guess I did too, Namjoon thought.

○  ○  ○

"You're fucking sick, you know that right?" Hoseok spat at the other in the seat next to him. "How could you do something like that? I don't know everything that happened, but-"

"It's none of your business." Jimin spat back at him.

"I should beat your ass again. I'm sure someone would. I'm surprised this Namjoon guy isn't coming to kick your ass right now." Hoseok mumbled, but made sure Jimin could hear it.

"I'm sure your ex would love that." Jimin mocked, emphasizing the ex.

Hoseok stayed silent for a couple seconds. "We're gonna talk about it- i-im sure everything will be fine."

Jimin felt bad after hearing the other stutter. Hoseok didnt seem like the type to let his guard down, and it seemed as if Jimin provoked him to the point of that. "I dont think it will..." Jimin said, honestly, but didnt mean any harm.

"Thanks." Hoseok sarcastically stated while crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry...I feel bad..." Jimin muttered.

"Oh, you're sorry? You feel bad? I'm sorry you feel that way when you just broke up my relationship, and you're probably making Namjoon and Yoongis life a living hell. Oh, and not to mention the guy that you cheated with him on. What is wrong with you? You're not sorry. If you were, you wouldnt do all this shit in the first place!" Hoseok shouted at him, now standing up.

Jimin was now sobbing, and he watched his hands as they shook uncontrollably.

"What is going on out here?" The principal asked raising his voice, "I cant leave you two in here for a second. You too in my office. Now."

"I'll pass." Hoseok stated, walking out of the office, the heat radiating  off of him almost melting the atmosphere around him.

○  ○  ○

I'm sorry that was short, but just know that the story is slowly coming to an end. Maybe 4 more chapters left? I dont know we'll see. Thank you all again for reading my story, even with the long wait :((( I love you guysss

Your support has brought me this far and without your help I would not continue writing. Thank you!!!