○ 9 ○

Namjoon and Jimin walked into a chaotic 1st day of school, still with their hands intertwined, swinging it back and forth. Most of the school knew the two were dating since the beginning of 10th grade when they started showing their affection for each other pubically, making their relationship official. Everyone was used to it when they saw the two kissing in the hallways or, like now, holding each others hands happily. Unfortunately, there were still some people who were against their relationship because they were gay. The couple knew this and came to the conclusion that their relationship won't be happy news to everyone they meet, so they've come to terms with societal views. The only people they were really afraid of telling about their relationship, was their parents. Their parents were highly conservative and Namjoon and Jimin didn't expect for their parents to accept them after coming out, so they decided to let them know out the door before going to college. Yes cruel, but they needed that financial support to hold them up before then. However, if any of one of their parents found out about one of the boy's homosexuality before college, and all went haywire, Namjoon and Jimin decided to either crash at the others place or buy an apartment for the two. It may be surprising that the two already have a plan for their getaway, but life was harder for them as they weren't accepted, so they had to plan ahead in life, hoping that everything goes as planned.

○  ○  ○

Jimin and Namjoon always came to school a little early to relax and kind of wake up before school starts, but since Namjoon woke up late they and had no time for that this morning. The couple stopped by both of their lockers before dropping the other off at their classroom. Their hands intertwined, Namjoon walked Jimin to his first hour class as he was dreading going somewhere without him. Weirdly, Jimin and Namjoon had most of their classes together in the 8th, 9th, and 10th grade, but this had been the first year where they didn't have many classes together. In fact, they only had one class together, and it was Physical Education. This added to Namjoons dread of going to school, because the only reason he really went to school was to see his boyfriend Jimin.

Namjoon slowly walked with Jimin to his class with a pout on his face, dreading the idea of being alone.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jimin asked Namjoon as he stood in front of him, taking both of his hands.

Namjoon pouted and swung his head low and whined, "I'm gonna miss my baby..."

Jimin chuckled, "Joonie I'm right here, and we can see each other during lunch and p.e. its okay, don't be sad baby" Jimin said as he swung their hands back and forth while staring into each others eyes.

"Okay baby I'll see you soon," Namjoon said as he smiled, putting his hands on the others face, squeezing his cheeks together. He squeezed his face and lowered his head to the others, giving a peck to Jimins squished and puckered lips. Jimin blushed and pushed Namjoons hands off his face, hiding his bright red face.

"Bye Joonie, I'll see you soon" Jimin replied shyly, rushing into his classroom.

Namjoon stood by Jimins classroom missing his boyfriend already. They were always by each others side, and Namjoon being alone and without him made him feel empty. Yes Namjoon had other friends like his friend Kim Seokjin, but he loved Jimin and could never get the boy out of his head. He's never felt this way about someone since middle school, and well... Min Yoongi. But now it was Jimin who he felt this way about, and now that they didn't have many classes together, Namjoon felt like a half of his heart had been ripped away. You might think Namjoon is being a little dramatic, but this was exactly how he felt, no matter how dramatic he sounded.

○  ○  ○

After standing at Jimins classroom for ten minutes, a hall monitor told Namjoon to go to class so he dragged himself to class despite the lack of motivation he had of going. His first class was English and he was already late, so his teacher wasn't too fond of him when he walked in. Everyone's eyes went to Namjoon when he walked in and his eyes flew to the ground, embarrassed of everyone's eyes on him. Looking for somewhere to sit, Namjoon found a seat next to a boy with a pink sweatshirt on and blue hair, who's back was turned to him.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Namjoon asked taking his backpack off of his shoulders, setting it down next to the desk.

"No." The boy said half heartingly, his back still turned to him, hands rustling in his bag.

"Okay, Thanks," Namjoon responded, "I'm Kim Namjoon by the way." Namjoon said sitting down, taking his things out of his backpack.

"Namjoon?" The boy said, his voice lowering.

Confused by the boys response, Namjoon looked at the boy and his eyes widened immediately, his heart sinking.

"Y-yoongi??"

○  ○  ○

Hopefully I made it up to you guys with this chapter...
Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was a but busy. I might post another chapter again today but im not so sure if that will happen.
Thank you so much for reading and I really appreciate that you chose my story to read and would appreciate it greatly if you were to vote for my story. Thank you again and I hope you all have a good day <3 !!
(Happy birthday to lil meow meow min yoongi)