○ 24 ○

Yoongi awkwardly sat in between an angry Hoseok, and a crying Jimin. He didn't know whether to comfort Jimin, or hold Hoseok back.

"Hoseok, calm down. Everything's fine." Yoongi whispered to him, gripping his knee.

"Calm down? Yoongi that son of a bitch could've given you a concussion. Or worse, you could've died." Hoseok replied, and angry glare glistening in his eyes.

Yoongi chuckled, "you're so dramatic."

"I am no-"

"I'm sorry." Jimin said suddenly, and the two turned to look at him in disbelief. "I got into this relationship believing that Namjoon would forget about you. Part of me knew he wouldn't, but I loved him so much- I'm sorry. I shouldnt have taken it out on you. It's not your fault I can't be loved."

"Oh shit..." hoseok muttered, feeling bad, and Yoongi nudged him.

"Jimin.." he started, sitting up, "Namjoon and I might have liked each other in the past, but that was middle school. We were like 10."

"So you still dont like him?" Jimin asked, hopeful tears, filling up in his eyes.

Yoongi broke eye contact and stared at the floor. He couldn't lie.

"Of course he doesn't like this Namjoon guy, he's dating me." Hoseok shrugged.

"I was asking Yoongi." Jimin said flatly, still looking at Yoongi.

Hoseok made an offended expression and looked at Yoongi.

"I..." Yoongi started, but no words would come out. "I..."

"Yoongi.." hoseok croaked, yoongi could tell he was hurt by his voice.

"Im...sorry.." Yoongi mumbled, and walked out the room.

○  ○  ○

I'm sorry, that was really short. I'm not feeling well, but I wanted to at least post with something. Sorry if there are mistakes and let me know if you find any. Thank you all so much again for reading my story!!