○ 4 ○

Jimin gathered his things after the run in with Namjoon, and watched him run off. Bathroom huh, Jimin thought while watching Namjoons figure disappear into the crowd. Cute, he thought with a wide grin with his face. Jimin started to his class when the lunchroom swung open and almost wacked his small figure. Jimin stared in horror as he watched a small, frail boy come from the room, stop in front of Jimin and look him up and down. "Watch it." he said.

What the fuck? Jimin thought, "Excuse me, but you almost hit me with the door."Jimin said with a small but harsh tone, setting his hands on his hips.

"Well maybe if you would watch where you were going that wouldn't have happened." The boy said in a harsh, monitone voice, making Jimin feel smaller than he already was. "So if you excuse me, I have somewhere to be and don't need to waste my time apologizing to you" the frail boy continued, walking off nonchalantly.

Asshole. Jimin thought with tears forming in his eyes. How can someone be so heartless?
Jimin straightened himself out and pulled himself together. I will not let some scrawny, dumbass kid talk to me like that Jimin reminded himself as he followed the footsteps of the kid he was almost trampled by.

The small boy walked into the bathroom, and Jimin followed, not being too far behind of the kid. When Jimin got to the entrance of the bathroom, he stopped as he heard voices. Damn, he began, I might have to tell him off another time, Jimin thought until he heard the familiar voice if the small boys with another.

"Whats wrong you? You've been ignoring me..."

There was no answer on the other end.

"Namjoon..." The small boy muttered.

Namjoon?! Jimin thought as he took a small peek into the bathroom. It was indeed Namjoon. He had a wet face and his face was still red, maybe even more red than before. Questions were echoing in his head: How do they know each other? Did that asshat make Namjoon cry? What is their relationship? Jimins thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone bump into him. It was Namjoon.

"O-oh Jimin.." Namjoon stuttered while quickly wiping his wet face. Jimin stared at him in concern, "Namjoon..." Jimin started "are you...okay?"

"Oh... yes jimin I'm fine! I wasn't crying I promise, I was just washing my face off it was getting too red" Namjoon chuckles nervously

Yeah right, Jimin thought,  how dare the asshat make Namjoon cry? Jimin frowned and pushed through Namjoon as he made his way into the bathroom to the small boy that almost hurt him before. "What the hell, man? What did Namjoon ever do to you to make him cry?" Jimin said as he slowly raised his voice, his face getting red.

The boy looked at him with the same flat toned, expressionless face and said, "What do you care? Get away from me midget" the boy said as he tried to get past jimin, but failed. Jimin stood his ground, blocking the small boys path and glared into his eyes.

"What the fuck bro move" the boy said pushing past Jimin, still with no success.

"Answer me." Jimin harshly stated with a blank, annoyed tone.

"No!!" The boy yelled kicking Jimin in his balls, making him fall over clutching his sides.

"Jimin!!" Namjoon yelled as he ran to the boy on the ground, "what the hell yoongi!!" Namjoon said while helping Jimin to his feet.

"You know him?" Yoongi asked, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

Namjoon and Jimin walked past Yoongi with no response, leaving him speechless.

Jimin limped away in Namjoons embrace, struggling to walk properly after Yoongi's powerful kick. Namjoon sat him down on the school bench with strong looks of concern. "Jimin, are you okay? Why did you do that?"

"I'm fine, Joon," Jimin chuckled, still holding himself in pain, "I didn't like the idea of that little kid making you cry, joonie. What did he do to you anyway?"

"N-nothing Jimin, he didn't do anything. And jimin I wasn't even crying I told you already I was washi-"

"Bullshit." Jimin muttered.
"What?" Namjoon said as tears welled up in his eyes.
"That's bullshit Namjoon! You were obviously crying and that kid was bothering you, I just couldn't take it anymore! Why would you let him push you around like that?"

"He wasnt..." namjoon whispered

"Then what was all that about in the bathroom then Namjoon?! Why are you ignoring him then?" Jimin asked while raising his voice.

"Stop jimin..." namjoon whispered, balling his fists up

"Then explain!!!" Jimin yelled flailing his hands in the air "I wanna help you Namjoon!"

"then stop yelling..." Namjoon whispered, looking at the ground

"After you tell me whats wrong!!" Jimin yelled again, but slightly quieter.

Then Jimin saw a drop of water hit the ground. Namjoon was crying.

"i like him..." namjoon cried, and ran away with tears streaming down his face.

○ ○ ○

That was a terrible ending, I know :((
Sorry it took me so long to write a new chapter I've been a bit busy at school. How old are you? I'm 17.
This chapter was a little longer so I hope you enjoyed. This is also just a flashback from 7th grade and I will get to present time soon :)))
Thank you so much for reading I love yall <3
(Cat & Dog slaps)