○ 3 ○

Namjoon lied. He didn't ignore Yoongi because he didn't tell him he was gay, he ignored him because he just couldn't contain himself when he was around Yoongi. Everytime Namjoon saw his face let alone heard his name he would become a blushing monster. So, he refused to step foot in the same room as Yoongi, to control his feelings of course. Him being the awkward guy he is, he simply couldn't just walk up to yoongi and say "Hey I like you," No sir, Namjoon definitely did not have the confidence for that.

Namjoon definitely didn't know what to do when Yoongi wouldn't give up talking to him just now. Seeing Yoongi distressed and confused made Namjoon kind of sad, so he decided to talk to him again, but only if his emotions decided to behave.

They didn't.

As soon as Namjoon felt Yoongi's arm wrap around his, his heart felt as if it was going to explode, and suddenly he couldn't breathe. He grabbed at his shirt trying to make this feeling go away, but it remained, almost feeling permanent.

○ ○ ○

Yoongi saw Namjoon grabbing his chest and cocked an eyebrow, "Uh, Namjoon? You good?" Namjoon turned to him almost immediately with a bright red face and let go of his chest, brushing himself off while subconsciously and nodded, looking at Yoongi's confused expression. "You sure?" Yoongi asked, "You looked like you were in pain just now, is your chest okay? I have heartburn medicine if you need any.." Yoongi choked, half jokingly.

"Haha very funny" Namjoon said smiling, while looking at Yoongi with the same bright red face as before.

"Yah, are you blushing?" Yoongi asked as Namjoons eyes widened and turned his face away from Yoongi's. "Yah," yoongi chuckled, "I wanna see your face, turn around." Yoongi turned to see the tall boys face and saw his face become redder by the minute. Yoongi fell to the ground laughing, bringing namjoon down with him as their arms were still linked together. "Yah why are you blushing," Yoongi said in between laughs, "is the Kim Namjoon blushing?" Yoongi questioned while standing back up to see the tall boys face again.

"Yeah, so what?" Namjoon whispered looking at his feet.

"What are you blushing for joon?" Yoongi asked while chuckling.

Namjoon raised his head a little and looked at Yoongi, then at their arms linked together and quickly looked to the ground. Yoongi followed his eyes and looked at their arms linked together and then at Namjoon. Feeling awkward, Yoongi subtly unlinked their two arms and scratched the back of his head. Looking at Namjoon, the tall boy was still looking at the ground with a bright red face, avoiding Yoongi's eyes.

"y-yah," yoongi stuttered, suddenly fidgeting, "what's wrong with you kim namjoon"

"w-what do you mean?" Namjoon mumbled, slowly raising his head

"your acting weird..." Yoongi murmured meeting his eyes with Namjoon

"so are you," Namjoon chuckled, "M-min Yoongi... you're...blushing"

blushing"

shit.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he felt his face become hotter, and ran as fast as he could down the hall, never looking back.

○ ○ ○

I don't know if this makes up for the last chapter, but I tried hehe, i'll try and make the next chapter longer. Thank you so much for reading and I appreciate you so much <3

Now the story will get even more interesting as this was just a flashback of what happened to these two in the past. okay shh author no more spoils

It's 1 am so no more chapters for today, your girls gotta sleep, goodnight <333

(Jungkook finna be a hyung yeehaw)