○ bonus chapter ○

1 year later

"Just because you two are seniors, doesnt mean you can sleep in. You still have school you know," Namjoons mom said, shaking the two violently, "wake up."

The two didn't budge, and his mom hit Namjoon on the side of his head, making Namjoon his in pain. "Yah, I said wake up. If you're tardy again I'm kicking Yoongi out."

"What?" Yoongi asked, sitting up.

"You wouldn't." Namjoon spat with a scowl.

"I knew that would wake you up- now get ready for school lovebirds." Namjoons mom teased with a small smile, walking out the room and closed the door behind her.

"That was cruel..." Namjoon muttered with a pout.

"I knew she wasnt gonna kick me out," Yoongi bragged, "your mom loves me."

"Yeah I know. She loves you more than her own son." Namjoon muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Its okay I still love you." Yoongi whispered, getting out of bed. Namjoon smiled and hopped out of bed behind Yoongi, speeding up his pace to get to the other. Namjoon lowered himself down and wrapped his arms around Yoongis small waist. A small gasp left Yoongis mouth and he smiled, "come on, we have to go..."

Namjoon didn't move, instead he held the other closer and tighter, inhaling his sweet scent.

"Namjoon..." Yoongi mumbled, tapping Namjoons hands that werent moving around his waist.

"Okay, okay," Namjoon replied, kissing the back of Yoongis neck and letting him go. "You take a shower first."

"O-okay," Yoongi stuttered, his voice cracking, "I'll be out soon."

Namjoon laughed and flopped down back on the bed, he loved making Yoongi flustered. It was cute.

○  ○  ○

"Namjoon! Yoongi! Over here!" Seokjin yelled, waving them over. The two went over to Seokjins lunch table, setting their trays on table and sat across from the other who was smiling more brightly than usual.

"Seokjin why are you so happy- we're at school." Namjoon reminded him then took a bite of his apple.

"I know," seokjin chuckled, "I met a really nice guy in 3rd period, but hes an 11th grader."

"So?" Yoongi asked, "That's not bad."

"Yoongi, there's no point in dating anyone right now. I'm a senior. I'll be graduating next year." Seokjin added.

"Okay? There are so many couples here that will be graduating too, and still Intend to stay in their relationship after school ends." Yoongi reassured him.

"Yeah, but he barely knows I exist. The time we'll start dating or if he even likes me, school will be over." Seokjin muttered sadly.

"Hyung, be positive. You never know what'll happen." Namjoon consoled.

"Yeah, you should get to know him. Starting today." Yoongi said waving Seokjin away, "Go find him now."

"What-"

"Go hyung!" Yoongi interrupted, shooing Seokjin away.

"I- fine," Seokjin said, shivering, "Wish me luck.."

"Good luck Jinie! Fighting!" Namjoon yelled standing up, putting his fists up.

"Yah, sit down." Yoongi mumbled, pulling Namjoon back down. "You're drawing attention.."

"Am I embarassing you?" Namjoon teased, poking Yoongis cheeks.

"Yes."

Namjoon laughed, and slapped yoongis back, and Yoongi cried in pain. "Yah that hurt..."

"Awww I'm sorry baby do you want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" Namjoon teased again with a smirk on his face.

"Go away." Yoongi said, resting his head on his hand.

"Okay, bye bye." Namjoon replied, standing up.

"W-wait no..." Yoongi muttered, holding Namjoons arm and pulling him back down.

Namjoon chuckled and squished the others cheeks, lowering his head to peck Yoongis pouted lips.

"You're so cute." Namjoon whispered against Yoongis lips, and Yoongis face grew hotter under Namjoons soft glare.

○  ○  ○

Update on the others lives:

- Jimin got suspended and no one heard from him ever again

- Hoseok became friends with Taehyung and eventually Jungkook

- Taehyung and Jungkook are dating

- Taekook and Jimin still talk

- Hoseok and Yoongi haven't talked since the day of the incident

- Namjoon and Jimin haven't talked since the incident either

○  ○  ○

This is officially the last chapter of this story. I decided to do a bonus chapter because I realized that I would be mean to end the story like that. Thank you all again for supporting my story, I love and appreciate you all. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HIS SOFTIE!!!!! It's been a long journey  ㅜㅡㅜ❤