Chapter 1 - Circuit

"Bills garage, you blow 'em we tow 'em." I answer the phone in my office

"Circuit how many fucking times, don't answer the phone like that, what if I was a customer?" Killer growls into the phone and I laugh

"Dude, I'm your tech expert, you think I don't know who's calling before I answer?" I say between laughter

"Alright alright, I'll still kick your ass, put the word out I'm calling church." Killer says before ending the call, I turn to my computer and send out the group message calling all members of our club in, I tried to teach Killer how to do it himself but apparently technology is not one of my club presidents skills. Most of the guys don't have a clue about technology, they're more skilled with knives and guns or their fists. I know how to shoot but being the tech guy I've always been left behind to run the show from my computer.

During the day I run the office for the clubs garage, answering the phone, organising tows and doing all the admin on the computer, looks good on paper when the law comes looking for the hacker that hacked government satellites to track our enemies, something I can do easily and often. I've learned well to cover my tracks so they've never had enough prove that it's me, the only time I ever got in trouble was when the FBI found 16 year old me fucking with their database and changing information on their wanted list. Don't judge I was bored, all it did was rain that summer. That's when the club found me and took me in, gave me an after school job in the garage and told the law they were teaching me discipline, blah blah, but really they were using me to avoid the law themselves and to track their enemies.

I turn Metallica back on and resume my work when the screen on my computer turns black

Morning Circuit Breaker One Nine. Your computer is my bitch now.

The message reads on my black screen with bright blue letters and my brows furrow, the message pixels and falls down the screen before it returns to normal and I see I have a new message

StarrySkye: Morning Circuit, you know I could easily make your computer my bitch, your server is easy as a water slide to slip through.

CircuitBreakerOneNine: Morning Skye, ever thought maybe I just gave you permission cos I like you slipping in my server?

StarrySkye: Well it's not your birthday so there will be no slipping in anything.

I always get excited when I see a new message from Skye, I met her in a hacker chat room a few weeks ago and we talk daily. We promised each other we wouldn't search for each other, I could find everything about her in 5 minutes and she could do the same, but this way we get to know each other and I like it. I know I'm a member of the Broken Demons MC and I just have to click my fingers and a club whore would blow me, but I've never exactly been smooth with the ladies and the club whores only want me because I'm a member and they think I'll make them my old lady, which will never happen.

"Morning Circuit, I brought you lunch." Cordelia says as she walks into my office

"What has you smiling like that?" She smirks placing the sandwich on my desk. I never had parents, grew up in the foster system, and although Cordelia is only 7 years older than me she's like a mother figure to everyone in the club

"Nothing, just Killer chewing me out for the way I answer the phone." I reply and quickly close the message window on my computer

"Oh ignore his ass he's grumpy this morning because I kept him up all night." She replies

"Geez, gross, I don't need to hear about that." I reply covering my ears with my hands

"Oh please you think I can do that now? I'm like a fucking house, I kept him up all night because I couldn't get comfortable with these little assholes kicking me all night long." She says stroking her bump, Cordelia is 6 months pregnant with twins and she's pretty huge, but I can't say that to her because she could kick my ass better than Killer any day and whilst pregnant.

"Thanks for lunch" I reply and she pats my shoulder before heading back out.

StarrySkye: What's today's lunch? Your favorite grilled cheese?

CircuitBreakerOneNine: You know it, I still don't understand your favorite peanut butter and pickles, it's just wrong

StarrySkye: If this is wrong I don't ever want to be right.

She definitely isn't like anyone else I've ever met, even though I haven't met her yet.

"Haul ass Circuit, we're waiting in church." Socket says as he passes by my office

"Shit." I curse as I type a quick message to Skye telling her I'm away from my desk and then head through to the clubhouse, to the room we hold church in. As I enter Killer the president is sat at the head of the table, Bullet the Vice President at his side and the rest of the club members sitting at the long solid wood table. I head down and take my seat, placing my laptop down in front of me. I never attend church without it in case something comes up and I can start straight away.

The room is poorly lit and the haze of smoke swirls around the room, I smoke sometimes but not all the time, mostly when I'm drinking or there's a party going on.

"Let's make this quick guys. Cordelia will be cutting back duties at the clinic, she doesn't want to admit it but carrying the twins is kicking her ass. I want you all stopping her from doing too much when I'm not around. Doc will be picking up her slack so try not to get your asses shot for a while huh?" Killer smirks

"How's are numbers looking?" Killer asks turning to Sonny. He's the club treasurer and handles most of the books. The club owns a few businesses, the garage where Killer, Bullet, Socket and I work. BFG used to work there too but since Sarah left him he's not been up for much, he seems to spend most days drunk off his ass and fucking anything with a pulse. There's the salon Sonny's wife runs, the clinic and then Knuckles old lady Scarlett opened a nightclub, the whole club hang out there, it's pretty awesome.

Church carries on talking profits and our shares and the usual boring shit, normally I care, but I want to get back to talking to Skye, I don't know what it is about her, I don't even know her or what she looks like.