Chapter 14 - Skye

It can't really be them can it? I must be losing my mind, my self destructive ass is just trying to stop me having fun with Circuit, that's all it is. As I check my make up I think of Danny. He would be ok with this, he would want me to be happy, I know he would. I head out of the bathroom and back into the club,

"Finally crawled out of your hole huh? We heard you made it." Dominic says leaning over me.

"You think you get to live after killing our brother? You'll be seeing a lot more of us." Damien scolds as I see Circuit approach.

"There a problem here?" He asks looking to me

"Nah man, just catching up with an old friend." Damien smirks

"Remember what we said." Dominic growls as they turn back to the bar, finish their drinks and then leave.

"Are you ok?" Circuit asks kneeling down beside me

"Yeah, I'm fine, just need a drink." I lie as I head to the bar

"Who were those assholes?" Scarlett asks as she hands me a drink

"No one" I smile as I empty the contents of the glass and motion to Scarlett for a refill.

"Skye, you forget I've been looking at your beautiful face on video calls for too long, I can tell there's something you're not telling me." Circuit says as he runs his thumb across my cheek

"It's nothing, why don't you take me back to your place so you can get me out of this dress." I say as I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and pull him to me until our lips meet.

"Are you trying to distract me with your hotness?" He gasps

"Did it work?" I ask smirking

"Unfortunately yes, I'm just a slut." Circuit shrugs before we head for the door and to the clubhouse.

If I felt an adrenaline rush speeding through the streets on Danny's bike I definitely feel it now as Circuit races for the clubhouse. His car slides as we pull into the lot and the car has barely stopped before he is climbing out of his seat and stalking around the car coming for me. A squeal escapes my lips as he grabs me and lifts me into his arms wasting no time to get inside.

He takes the stairs two at a time and before I know it his bedroom door closes behind us.

"Oomph." I groan as I land on the bed with a thud. Circuit stands above me, his eyes burning with lust as he slips off his cut and lifts his shirt over his head. I fear I may draw blood from biting on my lip as I admire his perfectly chiselled torso and his powerful arms. He leans down and pulls off my shoes, throwing them to the floor, but never taking his eyes away from mine.

I may not feel it, but I know he is there, I close my eyes as I picture what he is doing to me. His hands and lips on my legs, tasting my soft skin as he groans against it. I feel him push my dress up and look down to see him kiss my inner thigh, our eyes meeting once again as he hooks his fingers in my panties and pulls them from my body at an agonisingly slow pace. His lips land on my thigh once more and as he moves upwards I pray for relief from the ache in my core and just as I think he's about to give me what I want his lips find my stomach as he pushes my dress higher still.

"Circuit please." I whisper, begging for him and he only smirks as he pulls my dress over my head and throws it to the floor. His fingers ignite fires on my skin as he draws circles on my stomach until he reaches behind me and pulls my bra from my body. My back arches off the bed when his tongue flicks over my hard nipple and a gasp escapes my lips. My other nipple isn't left out of this slow torture as his thumb runs over it.

My hands trace every curve of his muscles, over his powerful shoulders, his strong arms and down his back, he groans as I curve my fingers around his ribs and down until I find his belt buckle. But before I can free him from his jeans he moves down out of my reach and I groan in frustration. He looks up at me and lets out a little chuckle and I pout, I don't know how much more teasing I can take, I need to feel him inside of me again, make me forget everything as he thrusts in and out of me.

His lips have tasted every part of my body, my skin tingling under his touch. How can some one so kind be so cruel to continue this endless torture? Finally he settled between my legs and I cry out as his tongue runs along my wet folds, teasing my clit.

"Circuit." I moan as he slides a finger inside of me. My hands tangle in his hair, my thighs on his shoulders and his free hand pushing me back down into the bed. I can't control the moans leaving my lips as his fingers and tongue work in perfect harmony to bring me to the edge. Screaming out his name I ride one of the best orgasms of my life, him not stopping until my body stops shaking. He climbs up my body and kisses me fiercely

"I need you inside of me now." I pant as I finally free him from his jeans and boxers. He kicks his clothes to the floor and settles back above me.

"Fuck" I moan as he fills me completely, holding one of my legs over his hip and balancing on his other elbow. After a second to adjust he begins to move, if he was afraid of hurting me last time he isn't this time. My nails claw at his back as he thrusts into me relentlessly, almost painfully, but it's so good I couldn't care.

"Circuit" I whisper as I tangle my hand in his hair and pull him down to me, our lips crashing together. I moan into his mouth as I feel my orgasm building yet again and it hits me like a freight train as my head rolls back on the pillow and my hands grasp at the sheets, crying out in ecstasy. My orgasm triggers his as my walls milk him and he climax's inside me.

He falls down on top of me his face buried in my neck as we both fight for breath. I wrap my arms around him and pull him impossibly closer, he looks up at me and presses his lips against mine softly before rolling off of me to my side. He pulls me against him so my back is against his chest, my head resting on his arm as his other wraps around me and I quickly drift off to sleep.