Be My Destiny

How are you supposed to know when you meet 'the one?'
We walk through every day hoping that one day we will find a soul to love us and for us to love.
They say when you have 'the one' you would do anything for them. You two are inseparable. Your best friends.
Your worst fear in the entire universe, is losing them.
I don't know if your 'the one' or my soul mate, but what I do know, is when I look at you, I see a future.
I see your blue and green eyes looking back at me with kindness and love.
When I think about you and everything you have done for me, my eyes sting and my heart clenches.
I know that I love you, and I know that I can see the rest of my life with you so clearly.
I know this love is real because I have seen it.
And I feel it now.

I am strong, and this world has ripped away so many things out of my grasp.

But I refuse to let go of you. I will hold onto you and I want to keep holding on so tightly that this world will never be able to take you too.

I am willing to fight for a future with you, and I believe that if you want something bad enough. You will have it.

And I want you. I want a life with you. I want you to be the one. Since I can't see my life with anyone more perfect than you.

Be my destiny?