Chapter 3

Chapter 3: carefree eavesdropping

Time check august 4 20XX
You suddenly remembered what this place was called from the looks of it.

(y/n):"is this place r-18 island?" You heard a loud thud. You turned around and se the girls transform back to their normal form is what you call. "Guess I gotta take them with me."

You imagine a portal that brings you to a hidden base thinking it will work like how you got your weapon,akashura.

(Y/n):"I think ill explain it to planeptune's oracle." You knew who they were and where you were because you were actually a fan of their franchise. Than after a minute or so, a portal opened up in front of you. "Sweet...guess imagination IS powerful" you chuckled and thought about what you were gonna say to histoire, the oracle of planeptune.

TIMESKIP

after carrying the four of them, you injected them some freshly made nepbull   that you made. how you made it is a secret. After doing that , you wanted to kill some time by playing video games. After a couple of hours you got bored and played some music on the room nextdoor which contained an electric guitar, a normal guitar, a piano, and a flute.

After playing some notes from the guitar, you moved on to the piano. In the middle of playing piano music  (dunno what its called) the girls woke up

No ones pov

???:"whats that?"the girl with twintails and black hair being ribboned by blue ones said.

???:"well it feels good for the ears, the melody is quite soothing"the blonde busty girl with green clothes that are quite revealing said.

???:"where are we?"the girl with brown hair, a clothing suited for winter and a cap said.

???:"I dunno but this person is quite a gamer, oooh look theres manga in the shelves." The girl with pink hair and an oversized jacket with a striped thigh high socks said.

???:"dont mess with anything now neptune, the person might get mad" says the blonde.

Neptune:"aww stop hindering me vert I wanted to take a look at these games that ive never seen" she said in a sad tone.

Vert:"well, you can do that later. Lets check out the room nextdoor. The owner of this place must be somewhere in this place."

Neptune:"but look at noire she is allowed to skim through stuff but I dont."

Noire:" well, it seems like the boy whom you said to run brought us here." Neptune suddenly got wide eyed

Neptune :" NEPUUU?!?! well we must look for him if we need to.

(Y/n)'s pov

I tried contacting histoires number and waited. After a few seconds she answered

Histoire:"hello? how may I help you?"she sound worried.

(Y/n):"Umm youre histoire, the oracle of planeptune right? I brought the 4 girls to my base, ill bring them there tommorow." you said as she understands the situation

Histoire:"okay generous sir but what is your name?" You respond saying your name. " so your name is mr. (Y/n)... okay pls do bring them back tommorow."

You stopped her from placing the phone off by asking her to hear you out. you told her to keep it a secret to them after you told her all of the info. You were aware that they were looking at you while you were saying the last one. You did not let them notice that you knew so you played a music somewhere. they were listening to it and when you finished you drank the glass of wine on top of the piano.

What carefree eavesdropping girls

Chapter 3 end