Chapter 19

(Y/N) pov

Neptune: whats in here anyway?

Nepgear then took the gift outside of the box and what they saw made them in awe.

It was a cute lil robot cat.

Nepgear: this is the best gift ever!

Vert: how long did it take you to make this?

(Y/N): around 5 hours and 34 minutes. Including the coding and magical casting.

Noire: that fast?!

Nepgear: so...is it a he or she?

(Y/N): her name is project KY0-GE0K4T but I think kyo can be her name expecting that she sees you as her mother and all...

Nepgear: kyo...I like the sound of it.

(Y/N): I actually think nero would be good.

Nepgear: nero?

(Y/N): yep in earth, Nero Claudius is one of the ancient leaders of one of the countries. And also because NE for nep and RO for robot.

Nepgear: hmm...I guess nero is fine.

Uni: woah...its cute.

Nero: vrrr!

Nepgear: woah!

(Y/N): easy there...the revving is the sound she makes and also, she sees you as hostiles unless Nepgear says your not hostile.

Nepgear: its okay nero, theyre all friends.

Nero: vrrrr! (^ ~ ^)

(Y/N): looks like she is in a happy mood since she has new friends.

Everyone laughed and began to interact with nero to try and make friends with her. Its kinda cute actually seeing them interact with my creations and its actually surprising to see them take all this too well.

Nepgear pov

After some time, one by one, they went back to their basilicom and we went back to work. Neptune took a break and is now playing videogames.

Neptune: hey nep jr. Lets play!

Nepgear: sorry sis, I gotta ask what I have to do to take care of nero to (Y/N). Are you gonna work?

Neptune: I will later...dont worry.

Thats out of the way. I guess I gotta check on nero.
I went to my room to see nero looking around on top of my desk.

Nepgear: hey nero.

Nero:vvrrrr! (^ - ^)

Nepgear: wanna come with me on taking a walk

Nero: vvvrrrrr~! (> v <)

Nepgear: cmon lets go!

We went out of the basilicom and took a casual walk. We were greeted by the citizens of planeptune, took a casual conversation and left after saying our bye's. Moments later we see uzume, peashy, and plutia with some new accessories.

Nepgear: hey plutia! Uzume! Peashy!

Plutia: oh, heeeyy nepgear.

Peashy: its nepgear!!

Uzume: oh hey gearsy whats up?

Nepgear: nothing, just thinking of saying hi.

Peashy: woooaaaahhh look at this! It looks soooo cute!

Nepgear: dont worry nero theyre friends too.

Nero: vvrrrr! (^ ~ ^)

Plutia: how cuuuute! Whats the name again?

Nepgear: her name is nero. I got her from (Y/N)

Uzume: woah you got a present from him too? I got this really cute hairclip from him and also this cool gloves!

Plutia: I goth this reeeeally cute ribbon! He even helped me place it in my haaair!

Peashy: and I got this cat gloves!

Nepgear: say hi to them nero.

Nero: vvrrrrr~~~ (> v <)

Chapter end