Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Moving on and permission?

Misae: shhh stop crying...you know women dont like crybabies right? But its okay....stop crying...

(Y/N): but-

Misae: its not your fault...I wasnt paying attention to my surroundings...I want you to know that I love you...and I know you felt the same...

(Y/N): please...dont leave...

Misae: its fine (Y/N)...I want you to move on and be happy...I dont want my love to be depressed...besides, you have friends too...

(Y/N): please stay...I want to cherish this moment...

Misae: dont worry...I give you permission to go with them...

(Y/N): go?

Misae: permission to go out with them dum dum...

(Y/N): no matter what...ill still have a place for you in my heart...

Misae: thank you...and always remember...

Both: I love you...

With that misae's spirit dissipated and left...

10 days later...

I have been training my physical and mental health for 10 days and I was thinking about what she said...should I confess to that specific person that I like her?

(Y/N): should I?

Im in the end of the ropes...its time I get somethin from there to here....rather...it was some ONE not some THING...

(Y/N): I guess ill do it right now...

I cleared my mind, made a pose and made my hands in some position from a famous anime with a guy who has whiskers and has yellow hair and orange clothes. I chanted some words that only I can understand.

(Y/N): £]°{}\°®>[~¢¡¡¡¡

Truth be told its actually just a scribble of stuff in phone.

A glyph thing appeared on the ground and light began to emit from it. When it died down I see three people that I never thought id see...

(Y/N): *tears falling* Hariki...Shion...Yushiro...

Hakiri: urgh....where are we...

Shion: that voice...

(Y/N): first were in gamindustry and second....just look behind you...

Yushiro: umm Shion???

Shion: yea?

Yushiro: just...look around...

Hakiri and Shion looked around to see me in my outfit from a certain blond dude that has a sword named buster sword.

Shion: (Y/N)!!!!!

Shion just, out of nowhere, ran and hugged me making us fall

Chapter end